Women of Comics

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_sofarok

angela, as in evangelyne? i can't remember. her story was alright, but the comic sucked, to me. artwork was fine, though.

i remember within the first few issues of Spawn, there was this page done near the back that was basically spawn holding this blonde girl, and there were bats everywhere. I have it in my room, but I don't wanna find it just now. is that who you're talking about?

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Europe

Druuna is cool too.

Judging on the fact that only you mentioned it i'd say that druuna, and european women in general, are among the privileges of living here!

Bump for europe

Bump for italian women!

i almost got a tattoo of roxy... i think the fact that gen-13 went from being so good (story, art, and overall design) that it actually got me back in to comics, to being really boring and looking just like every other comic out there is what has kept me from doing it...

Guest imported_sofarok

Re: Re: Women of Comics

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i almost got a tattoo of roxy... i think the fact that gen-13 went from being so good (story, art, and overall design) that it actually got me back in to comics, to being really boring and looking just like every other comic out there...

most def....ive pretty much stopped buying books again, still pick up powers sometimes, loving the new transformers, hating the new gi joe.....optic nerve, eight ball, hate etc just for for kicks....i kove comic shops..cant stay away from the fuckerss

Guest PAYROLL

you fuckers are serious nerds for talking about comic book women, aka FUCKING DRAWINGS! go get laid (if thats possible), you spiderman jocking motherfuckers.

Archived