Woman Trades Daughter for car

8onus

------------------------------------------------------------------

Police: Woman sold daughter for car

Second daughter allegedly forced into prostitution

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 Posted: 8:07 AM EDT (1207 GMT)

OKEECHOBEE, Florida (AP) -- A woman was arrested for allegedly forcing her 12-year-old daughter into prostitution and trading a 14-year-old daughter for a car.

The 39-year-old woman was charged with aggravated child abuse and sexual performance by a child. Both girls have been turned over to the Department of Children & Families.

The youngest girl and her mother were living out of their car, and would sell sex for food and an occasional shower at the men's homes, according to a report by Okeechobee County Sheriff's Detective K.J. Ammons.

The youngest daughter is three months pregnant, the report said; she was 11 when her mother first forced her to have sex with a man. The older daughter refused to be a prostitute and was allegedly sold for a car.

"She was sold to a man for a Mercury Cougar," Ammons said. "But he never gave the mother the vehicle." He was arrested in the case.

The youngest girl told detectives her mother took them out of school. "She said she was a good student and made A's and B's, and all she wants to do is go back to school," he said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

man...a freind of mine has a baby's momma who is a fucking feind, he still can't get custody over them despite the fact they are around drugs all the damn time. IMO, its only a matter of time before the bitch tries some shit like this.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that sickens me. i am thoroughly disgusted.

The 39-year-old woman was charged with aggravated child abuse and sexual performance by a child.

is it just me, or does this sound like "light charges" for the crime the mother commited? i'd like to know how she was sentenced, if she has been already...

i have a feeling that this woman won't be in jail for NEARLY as long as she should be. (she really deserves to die in jail slowly and painfully)

Both girls have been turned over to the Department of Children & Families.

i hope these kids don't get swept under the doormat like so many other kids turned over to the state.

Originally posted by saraday@Apr 13 2005, 04:04 PM

i hope these kids don't get swept under the doormat like so many other kids turned over to the state.

sadly they probibly will. i had a friend that was in a foster home

because his parents were killed in a car accedent. he dident get out

till he was 18... he was 11 when he was put in there.

People like this make baby Jesus cry.

Originally posted by saraday@Apr 13 2005, 04:04 PM

that sickens me. i am thoroughly disgusted.

is it just me, or does this sound like "light charges" for the crime the mother commited? i'd like to know how she was sentenced, if she has been already...

Oh, she'll get out in less than a year, I guarantee it. We only give harsh sentences to people who do horrible society ruining things like having ecstasy and pot.

Originally posted by itsallafarce@Apr 13 2005, 05:05 PM

damn that shit is mad fucked dude...people are fucked up these days eh? :(

hey, thanks for quoting me.

heres a short story you may like; this chick i just met wanted me to meet her out at a diner and i said something to the effect of "i stopped meeting girls sober in middle school" and that we should go get drunk instead. seriously though, do people still meet other people sober?