Woman issues

AyeBee

So my girl randomly bugged out on me today about graffiti/shoplifting, tellin me it's time to grow up blah blah blah, somethin somethin, I wasn't really listening at that point

Anyways, anyone else have similar issues with the lady? How'd you deal with em?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my girl and i broke up last week so i dont have those problems anymore but she always talked down on me saying shit like "when are you gonna be a big boy" and "when are you gonna grow up" just because i like to go to parties and do graffiti. that shit pissed me off to no end. she acted like i didnt do shit, i have a job that i work 35 hours a week at and i pay for a car and rent and all my own shit. im a grown ass man dont talk shit about me being some dumb little kid.

shit drives me nuts, shes a couple years older than me but her parents pay for her house, her car, her gas, her everything. they also give her an allowance and deliver her food or cigarettes if shes hungry and she doesnt work. then she talks shit on me saying i need to grow up fuck that...

I wanted to kill her tellin me I hafta grow up...I'm 17 but I handle all my own shit, noone takes care of me. I buy my own food and clothes, pay my own cable and internet bills, pay for 2 phones, PLUS I pay her phone bill. The only time I ever ask someone else for help is when I ask my sister for a ride, in the car that I bought her. Tellin me to grow up, fuck that

In Rhode Island I stay mad til we fuck

She had no problem with me paintin before, she was all "Write my name" and whatnot. I think it's cause I've been bombin alot the last month or so, and also there's another illegal, money making operation she REALLY hates so yeh, she just let it all out today

She had no problem with me paintin before' date=' she was all "Write my name" and whatnot. I think it's cause I've been bombin alot the last month or so, and also there's another illegal, money making operation she REALLY hates so yeh, she just let it all out today[/quote']

HAHAHA you try so hard. What's this illegal money making operation? Beating kids up to get their lunch money?