Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Wolfowitz: Iraq war was about oil

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Poop Man Bob, Jun 4, 2003.

1. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,276...,970331,00.html
    Last week he admits the mainly cited reason for war, that Saddam has WMD, was merely "bureaucratic." Now this shit.

WHAT.
    THE.
    FUCK.

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

who would have thought ?

3. Poop Man Bob

Just wanted to include in this Richard Perle's comments from MTP in February.

Richard Perle -- NBC News' Meet the Press - 23/02/03:
    "But please allow me to say: I find the accusation that this administration has embarked upon this policy for oil to be an outrageous, scurrilous charge for which, when you asked for the evidence, you will note there was none. There was simply the suggestion that, because there is oil in the ground and some administration officials have had connections with the oil industry in the past, therefore, it is the policy of the United States to take control of Iraqi oil. It is a lie, Congressman. It is an out and out lie. And I’m sorry to see you give credence to it."

4. Dick Quickwood

i get the feeling that the public is just going to ignore this

5. Poop Man Bob

TONY BLAIR:
    "Let me first of all deal with the conspiracy theory idea that this has somehow to do with oil. There is no way whatever, if oil were the issue, that it would not be infinitely simpler to cut a deal with Saddam, who I'm sure will be delighted to give us access to as much oil as we wanted, if he could carry on building weapons of mass destruction."

TONY BLAIR:
    "The very reason we're taking the action we are, is nothing to do with oil, or any of the other conspiracy theories put forward. It is to do with one very simple fact. I believe that we have to make sure that the will of the United Nations is upheld."

and stolen from another message board:
    Interesting.

6. JimmieWalker

JimmieWalker Senior Member

I doubt it. I saw on the news the other day that congress is launching an investigation on the Bush administration. They feel that there is a good chance the Bush sent the United States to war under false pretences. I mean Jesus Christ it has been 6 weeks since the war stopped and not any significant evidence of WMD.

7. Dick Quickwood

8. Esai

Esai Member

I have absolutely no confidence in the intelligence of the AMerican public

9. JimmieWalker

Well it seem obvious that the government thinks we are all idiots. Now be a good little sheep and do as daddy tells you.

10. Poop Man Bob

11. Nutonce

Nutonce Member

fuck the government and the war. they spent billions on that, scores of billions.of course oil had something to do with it. you cant beleive that bush aint think of oil at ALL.who cares.that war just was a way for people to die, all we get out of it is depressed families who are forgotten about once there is a new issue on tv. people are poor in this country. all these contest, "win a million" what the fuck? shit is backwards. bush is too.

12. PedroHammers

PedroHammers Dirty Dozen Crew

move to Europe, that is what I did. No more tax money into Oil men pockets for me.

13. JimmieWalker

only if it was really that easy.

14. Father John

Father John Member

it is that easy, unless your a felon or not 18, you could probally leave on a boat or jet after saving money...unless your letting something hold you back..

15. Dick Quickwood

they made a profit on the first gulf war