woah dude

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

#8: The Left-Handed Whopper

In 1998 Burger King published a full page advertisement in USA Today announcing the introduction of a new item to their menu: a "Left-Handed Whopper" specially designed for the 32 million left-handed Americans. According to the advertisement, the new whopper included the same ingredients as the original Whopper (lettuce, tomato, hamburger patty, etc.), but all the condiments were rotated 180 degrees for the benefit of their left-handed customers. The following day Burger King issued a follow-up release revealing that although the Left-Handed Whopper was a hoax, thousands of customers had gone into restaurants to request the new sandwich. Simultaneously, according to the press release, "many others requested their own 'right handed' version."

no if you look you can see the maroon jacket he is wearing..on the right side..is behind the blue jacket.. so they just hid the guy with the shave head really well..and then wait..i dont know haha... but its two people..haha but stillfucking trippy

Originally posted by destroya

dave is obviously the bitch in this relationship.

no shit who would give their arm up so their brother could have three?

on the off chance that this is real, these two are idiots.

the arm wouldnt be able to move and function anyway, whats the point?

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

I don't know what would be going through someones head when they are like, ah, i think i want to attach my arm to my brother.

I've got a twin brother and I won't lend his ass a dollar, much less give him an arm he doesn't need. What a couple of fucking morons (assuming it's real).