Witty Stickers

Pone156tfo

Hey kiddies I'm wondering if anyone here remembers a time when stickers had the writers name and a little witty saying on it for example: so and so and then "got more juice then tropicana" written on the sticker itself??

One writer that cums to mind is of course "Pete or as refered to at the time (80's) Sticker King Pete."

If ne of you goons or goonettes have any other writers in mind please contribute. Not only the writer but what he/she said.

Peace Love and Deodorant

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

wow, too bad the first two replies are horribly retarded and clearly dont know what this thread was suppose to be about.

It's pretty basic Alt. I'm wondering if you've seen, in your extensive travels or around your way perhaps, stickers that have something other then just a tag and who he/she is reppin on it. Or if your like me and grew up in the NYC area in the 80's, remember seeing up those individuals that used to rock that kinda stuff on stickers either in the trains or elsewhere....Are we clear now? I hope so.

Peace Love and Deodorant

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Pone156tfo

It's pretty basic Alt. I'm wondering if you've seen, in your extensive travels or around your way perhaps, stickers that have something other then just a tag and who he/she is reppin on it. Or if your like me and grew up in the NYC area in the 80's, remember seeing up those individuals that used to rock that kinda stuff on stickers either in the trains or elsewhere....Are we clear now? I hope so.

Peace Love and Deodorant

oh i was totally clear on what you were looking for. what i was saying is that the first two kids who posted were not clear on what you were asking.

Ahh that was a test to see how awake you are. You passed, now lets have a pint.

Oh yes and um i'm married so i'm undersexed and always horny lol ;)

Just wanted to clear that up.......

So far the quality of responses are hummm, can you say Wack...

Oh well I guess it's not important.

Peace Love and you know the rest

i put stuff like the fundamental equation of calculus... "crisis precipitates change"..."social decay".... "this is public space" ...not always necessarily witty, but intelligent...and those get buffed way before any tags... (?)

Guest socrates

I put hella mad math equations on mine, i just copy them from books but it makes me seem like i'm really smart and that my grafitti caries a much deeper message...but we all know that mine doesn't, but please don't tell

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by crisis

i put stuff like the fundamental equation of calculus... "crisis precipitates change"..."social decay".... "this is public space" ...not always necessarily witty, but intelligent...and those get buffed way before any tags... (?)

yeez, those are terrible.

Archived