"with you always"

amItoolate?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad has a bumper sticker sitting on our kitchen counter that says "Happy Birthday Jesus!" Its red with white lettering, which I find oddly strange and ironic.

I asked him for it and he yelled at me saying "I dont know where you think youre going when you die unless you believe in God!"

Im like, "No where, Ill be dead. My body will be like a bunch of clothing, and my soul will seize to exist. And what, nukka?"

Okay I didnt call him nukka.

Originally posted by gatita@Jan 26 2005, 04:41 PM

No where, Ill be dead. My body will be like a bunch of clothing, and my soul will seize to exist.

That's a pretty shitty outlook.

You don't have hopes that your soul will be manifested in the afterlife in some form or another?

Whatever floats your boat.

Surgeon_.jpg

"i'm not sayin' i'm a badass or anything, but i could just heal her..you know that, right? i mean....son of god...yeah..."

CarpetLayer_.jpg

"you're sure you got all the blood up? man, if this comes back on me, my father is going to fuck some shit up"

FrenchHorn_.jpg

"ok, no judas played this one song...can you play it? it went doo doo do doo do doo wahhhhhhhhh....."

Draftsman_.jpg

"so, what i want you to do is take her outside and say, 'i'm not signing a fucking prenuptual agreement' and i'll walk up and cap her in the back of the head. neat-o burrito, huh? i came up with it myself"

Preacher_.jpg

"that guy in the front you, he just farted! did you hear that? aww, man, i can't believe it! he farted.....hahaha. i'm gonna have to tell the fellas about this!! oh, that's rich!"