with a name like this... *part II*

Guest ToYs

yeah so i looked for my old thread and the search engine is being a bitch so i started part II. exept its the smae old shit exept for one new piece which im not happy with at all. oh well. here ya go.

http://www.seemesmile.com/photos4/2543415a.jpg'>

<---yeah spare the bullshit comments i know i fucked up alot, i wanna hear GOOD suggestions though---->

http://www.seemesmile.com/photos4/2461656a.jpg'>

<---- before you bust out the cheesy "rad" jokes you gotta remember this board i use is for PRACTICE so no im not going to use my real name for all the neighbor kids to see. tell you what, the first person to guess my actual name gets a cookie.*hint* its not an origional name at all---->

http://www.seemesmile.com/photos4/2499344a.jpg'>

<----yep, pretty cheesy too. oh well its mine, i like it.--->

http://www.seemesmile.com/photos4/2499345a.jpg'>

<---return of tha B. i like the fade on it so i figured i would share.--->

post some of your shit up too please!:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

your shits better than mine. ive been painting like off and on for a few years (im aware of how sad that is) i never stayed with painting long enough to get real good. i would have problems in my normal life that would seriously conflict with my painting time. so yeah there is my bullshit excuse. im getting back into it now though. im going to start learning some nice wild style soon as i can.

p.s. thank you for making my post more interesting with more than just 4 pics of my shit.

Originally posted by plo

TO THE FIRST GUY, WHY PRACTICE ON BOARDS, GO PRACTICE ON TRAINS. ITS A BETTER FEEL .

i do sometimes but i would rather get better before i kill my train yard in my small town.

Originally posted by ToYs

]. im going to start learning some nice wild style soon as i can.

thats the most annoying thing a toy can say 'im gonna start doing wildstyles', try learning how to do a tag first.. then maybe move on to a straite letter..as for wildstyle, give urself a good 5 to 10 years.. at the rate ur going it aint gonna come as easy..

toys...come on dude..i told you last time you did this to:

1. roll those damn pieces of wood so the paint will stick

and

2. put some 3d's on that shit!!!

i see on that aid thing that you learned to border a little bit....anyways, that one is progress from your older ones....just keep on practicing on the wood and please stay off the steel.....merry christmas.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by YourWelcome

To the first cat, put some gloves on. Unless you are that anxious to catch cancer or something?

:lol: cancer :lol:

this is the funnyest shit i've seen all day...big up to toys and shitty pieces:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

legal shit never catches my interest

but bad legal shit is just plain sad.....tags dude, then throwups, and keep it grimey and illegal!! fuck your backyard plywood!

i can see how you want to do all this "crazy cool wildstyle" to be cool and all but i think its way better to have crazy cool straight letters with a little bit of style then having shitty shitty yo mama gay ass wild shit. and

when u get older and look back you will shoot yourself - snk509

keeping on doing what you do. (personally i masterbate.)

ok to all the dumb people that dont pay attention. do you think im going to post any of my illegal shit at all? what the fuck this board has about 500 members that have never posted once. what does that tell me? that tells me that robocop is up on the interweb (hehe interweb), so in short FUCK YOU i dont care if you hate on me all day cause frankly you dont know me, you dont know why i paint, and you never will. i came on here for criticism, i know that im not good yet. but you know me and ObscureShape are the only ones who posted they're own shit asking for suggestions. and i know half you fuckers dont even paint and you use the excuse that "your scanner is busted". so oh well. keep hating, you still wont discourage me from doing what i love to do.

Originally posted by alabama

toys...come on dude..i told you last time you did this to:

1. roll those damn pieces of wood so the paint will stick

and

2. put some 3d's on that shit!!!

i see on that aid thing that you learned to border a little bit....anyways, that one is progress from your older ones....just keep on practicing on the wood and please stay off the steel.....merry christmas.

i dont have the money to go out and bye roller paint! im getting around to it though. i think i plan on painting on it over and over until it dosent soak. next piece i do i will thow down the 3d. it kinda scares me though, i usually make my 3ds really fucked up looking but hell there is only one way to learn, thanks man.

~peace~

Archived