wish you were here...

atrocks

i know alot of members on here are good friends.....i am not one of them....so many of us are gone when our friends wish they werent....but man...i miss the "doctor"....i know where u are and all but yer not here....and how i wish you were man.....i dont really know her but devillush seems to be mia as well...she even has her own thread and stuff....but whatever....and the guy that always sincerely doesnt give a fuck about anyone...i wish i could do that....some hennesey, two forties....and some bull shit some one gave me to get me to play drinking games....this is it....is the "doctor" in?.....who r u wondering about?.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear mr. Pescado,

I miss her too. I bet you that she is having a grand time out there. And I know that she is because she emailed me telling me so. She even might get me something cool ya know?

She is coming to visit me and I can not wait. And once she does, I’ll send you “stuff” that you requested.

Cheer up. I’m not really MIA. I’ve been here since work is so slow. you know whats so funny? I was just thinking about you yesterday too. my hubby and I were eating burritos and I looked up to see a big fake fish hung up on the wall. And it said in big letters “PESCADO.”

Xoxoxo

devilush

H O L Y FUCKKKKIN NUNERY...!

PESCADO-CHONSY...!

dont fret....chinn up, ill be back soon...

but damn... my own thread!!?? daaaaaaaaaamn...i freaked out! hahaha

Miss D gave me the heads up...

and PS...

DUDE.... Japan gets the "bow-down" from me. this place fucking ROCKS.

let me tell you 12oz fuckers a little story.

theres this thing called the TOTO toilet.

its a toilet that shoots water at your chonch/bum hole to clean you up after you do your deed. VERY common now injapan. they have them in BUSES, resturaunts... hell even my grammies has one in their houses.. BOTH of them.

anyhoo.

im here on business and pleasure.

i was interpreting for my clients one day and excused myself to use the restroom. (we were at a tool shop called JOYFUL HONDA)

there was only one western style toilet... which was the TOTO toilet all the way in the back... i got in, did my deed, got up and started to look for the fush handle...

FUCK.

i couldnt find it...

i started pushing all the buttons.

and here fods out in slow fucking motion is this little spout.

all of a sudden, a stream of water death shoots out at me.

ALL over the the fucking stall, over ME, MY CLOTHES, the walls... everything.

meanwhile im screaming and trying to cover the water source and water is flooding out he bottom of my stall.

i finally push the stop button.

i PANICKED. i pushed the clean butthole button, and the episode happens again...

mean while i can hear this little girl whyning to use the one and only western stall that i am in... all i could do was holler out that it was broken and wont flush. i could hear the mom getting pissed but at that point, all i coud worry about was how the hell i was gonna flush, and how i was going to explain to my clients that i was now DRENCHING wet, with my make up all fucked up.

finally found the fucking flush handle, and ran the hell out.

i told my clients the truth and we had a big laugh.

im telling you... shit like this.. always happens to me, and ONLY me.

cheers.

the doc.

ps..

i miss you guys too... Miss D... tell yo girl im SO SO down for the production, and i cant wait to see you guys.

seriously.

pps.

im taking a trial course out here tomorrow at a wine and cheese school... and checking out a culinary school tonight... i just might come back to japan and stay here.... :(

i wanna go to japan...

and i actually really like that album...

as for me, i miss the texas kids and the kentucky kids... and my friend who's in boston now i think, but she's comin back in like a month... and i miss my ex always, but then i realize if she were here i'd probably just wanna punch her...

and alure does need to get online more... i miss her too... imma try to make a big ol detour to her place when i make my vegas trip soon...

Re: H O L Y FUCKKKKIN NUNERY...!

Originally posted by doctor_slump

theres this thing called the TOTO toilet.

its a toilet that shoots water at your chonch/bum hole to clean you up after you do your deed. VERY common now injapan. they have them in BUSES, resturaunts... hell even my grammies has one in their houses.. BOTH of them.

anyhoo.

im here on business and pleasure.

i was interpreting for my clients one day and excused myself to use the restroom. (we were at a tool shop called JOYFUL HONDA)

there was only one western style toilet... which was the TOTO toilet all the way in the back... i got in, did my deed, got up and started to look for the fush handle...

FUCK.

i couldnt find it...

i started pushing all the buttons.

and here fods out in slow fucking motion is this little spout.

all of a sudden, a stream of water death shoots out at me.

ALL over the the fucking stall, over ME, MY CLOTHES, the walls... everything.

meanwhile im screaming and trying to cover the water source and water is flooding out he bottom of my stall.

i finally push the stop button.

i PANICKED. i pushed the clean butthole button, and the episode happens again...

mean while i can hear this little girl whyning to use the one and only western stall that i am in... all i could do was holler out that it was broken and wont flush. i could hear the mom getting pissed but at that point, all i coud worry about was how the hell i was gonna flush, and how i was going to explain to my clients that i was now DRENCHING wet, with my make up all fucked up.

finally found the fucking flush handle, and ran the hell out.

i told my clients the truth and we had a big laugh.

im telling you... shit like this.. always happens to me, and ONLY me.

cheers.

the doc.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: man when did this happen....man if was just a lil more liquored up i might have pissed myself...:lol: :lol: :lol:

What ever happened to predictibility?

The milkman, the paperboy, evening TV.

Everywhere you look , everywhere you go (there's a heart).

There's a heart

A hand to hold onto.

Everywhere you look , everywhere you go.

There's a face

Of somebody who needs you.

Eveywhere you look,

When you're lost out there and you're all alone,

A light is waiting to carry you home,

Everywhere you look.

Everywhere you look.