Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WISH LIST !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 5:00 Shadow, Jul 17, 2002.

1. 5:00 Shadow

5:00 Shadow Guest

listen i dont know if this is gonna be helpful or detrimental but i am looking 4 a few specific things and was thinking of a way that would reach my target demographic so i figure i gotta try so here it goes:
    post up your want list here and then maybe someone will be broke and have something u want and sell it or trade...ok ok
    • 12 oz. prophet 2 and up
    • cali flicks
    • philly flicks
    • classic nyc street bombing flicks (eg. ja jd sane smith ghost blah blah blah)

u can also post what u want to sell and heads will see it...
    its an experiment so see if it works good luck.............thanx fellas

2. Step8

Step8 Senior Member

I want a RCA Direct Tv satillite system, with vigin HU card for under 250 dollars Canadian.

3. 5:00 Shadow

u got yourself a deal, just kidding... flicks and mags flicks and mags i need em

4. http://www.walz-hardcore-cycles.com/bilder/bikes/mephisto/bild5.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.walz-hardcore-cycles.com/bilder/bikes/mephisto/bild6.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.walz-hardcore-cycles.com/bilder/bikes/mephisto/bild2.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.walz-hardcore-cycles.com/bilder/bikes/mephisto/bild8.jpg'>

5. 5:00 Shadow

that is the coolest bike i ever seen, fuck mags and flicks hook me up, what is the MSRP on that bitch...

6. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

I want nothing...and put a rush on it. The sooner, the better.

7. Can't find a price online... but I wouldn't be surprised if it's around $25-30K.

Cute detail:

http://www.hardcore-choppers.de/bilder/parts/dipstick.jpg'>

The bike's dipstick.

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

not to jump on the discovery channel bandwagon, but if im dropping loot on a bike, im gonna get something custom, like one of jesse jaymes' bikes... fuck spending that much money to have a production bike. i dont care how big the back tire is.

i really need an Ipod, so if someone wants to give me one, that would be dope. today i brought my laptop in to work, set it on my desk, and am listening to mp3's sraight off it. not the most ergonomic of all set ups.

9. 5:00 Shadow

in regards to an ipod if your in the ny area before the 18th of august the new apple store is opening on prince and they are having a drawing for this sick package, its like an imac an ipod a dig cam dig video cam a printer a scanner i cant remember the specifics but check it out...peace

that jesse james special was dope shaq's bike was huge ..............

10. Walz-Hardcore bikes are fully custom, they don't "produce" bikes, just a shitlload of custom parts. They build show bike "models", which attract customers to their company to have their bikes built from the ground up with any parts the customer wants. That Mephisto is such a show bike, so people can see what these people are capable of. Beer,

El Mamerro

[​IMG]

11. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

12. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i wish for a new job
    i wish for a motorcyle....YZF
    i wish for a vespa scooter...just to get me hom from work or school
    i wish that i hadnt spent so much money today
    i wish for a new tv
    i wish that i had a new paint job on my bike
    i wish that i had time to make labels...instead i'm here
    i wish that my cat would stop shitting so much
    i wish that i can travel....far far away.

weeeeeeeeeee!

13. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

-pills
    -$$$$
    -dee38
    -musles
    -vespa
    -sushi

14. platapie

platapie Guest

i want a nice house on the beach on the north shore of oahu.
    a great girl to accompany my life travels.
    the money to do whatever i want.
    and true happiness.:king:

15. the JEL kid

the JEL kid Junior Member

a blazin ass naked gerl doing a piece infront of me horny.:love2: :love: :love2: :love: :love2: :love: :love2: :lick: