Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

wisdom teeth

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shitmop-1$, Dec 6, 2003.

1. shitmop-1$

shitmop-1$ Senior Member

i just had all four of my wisdom teeth extracted earlier today. They put me under with nitrous oxide and the next thing i remember i was chillen in my room watching rap city. i was out for a long time and when i woke up all i felt was pain. all bad, its just all bad. It also didnt make it any better that i waited untill they allready started to rupture before i got them extracted. they gave me a lot of pain killers and antibiotics to take, so i look foward to taking more and crashing again later on tonight.

feel free to share your stories.

at least i got to keep my poor little teeth, ill post pictures some other time.

2. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

its a running joke in my family that my sister had to eat blended lasagne.

having my wisdom teeth out didnt seem that bad looking back on it. i just know that the valium was dope.

3. FuckWhitey

FuckWhitey Banned

it didnt hurt for me at all..

blended lasagna is disgusting and I dont believe you. what there wasnt any soup in the house but there was alsagna?bullshit

endure the pain, dont take any pills, save them, then take them when your in class or at work.

4. Kreature

Kreature Member

Ha my friend had his out today too...hang in there man.

5. cutlips

cutlips Junior Member

ive been posting to much but anyway i had all four out but i was under anesthesia they messed up with the tube they put down my throat because i had a sore throat that hurt worse than the teeth but that changed about 2 days later the pain was so bad i still remember that shit and i wouldnt take the painkillers for my own reasons i feel for you..

6. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

i got 2 out at a time. One the bottom 2 they had to crack the teeth, that hurt, and i did it with jsut novicane and i got tons of vicodin. lots of bleedoing from my mouth as well. I had to drink ensure for like a week, and it was hard to swallow anything. What a horrible time.

7. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

i'm almost positive, but i think all mine came in and didn't have any problems. but i don't go to the dentist so what do i know.

8. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

all mine came in straight, didn't hafta remove one.
    i = perfect

9. FuckWhitey

FuckWhitey Banned

loony toons dont feel pain

10. Bellbeefer

Bellbeefer Senior Member

i had my wisdom teeth taken out on the left side a while back....i got punched in the mouth......which caused them to rupture.....but i can't remember much pain..just a lot of bloody guaze and painkillers.

11. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

send me that vicodin please....

:D

12. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

mine were hurting like fuck a little while back and one day they kinda stopped hurting, this thread made me think about how i should go to the dentist.

13. FuckWhitey

FuckWhitey Banned

damn, that post made me think about how I should go to the dentist.

14. kido

kido Senior Member

Ok so I have a apointment with an oral surgeon monday and I already know my fate. My top ones came in like 2 years ago and now the bottom ones are coming in and they hurt like hell when I eat.

So my question is are you completely sedated? or are you still awake when they're sticking a knife in your mouth?

Im scared ya'll.

Oh and with a good insurrance plan, what kind of pills are we talking about here? lortab or sometuhing shitty like darvon. and I also heard valium. will I get a weeks worth or a months. Just curious. Not a pill head or anything but around here these things go for 5-6 dollars a pop (for the pain pills). Since Im allergic to the Acetiminophen. I tell them Im not allergic then I go back and get something without APAP and you know the drill.

120 pills x 5= $600

and I keep the norcos or whatevs.

15. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Oh dude, i had all four taken out at once last year. They gave me some valium beforehand to calm my ass down, i got to inhale a lot of nitrous and then they gave me an IV of some really fun dope to knock me out becuase the pills and nitrous weren't having the desired effect.

When I was out, I was having a dream i was being robbed by my friends and so i started fighting back. I woke up to find the orderlies helping me up off the bed instead. Whoops.

I recovered fairly quickly. I was able to eat a cheeseburger the next day and i was back to normnal in like...four days. It was a bitch eating for a while because little pieces of food would get caught in the fleshy cavities where my teeth used to be and i'd have to flush that shit out after every meaL. YAH.