Wipe your swamp ass with this ...

cheps

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by HOVIE

i like it........the "e" is a bit weird.....but all good man.......and whats that gamers forum about??......is it your site??

Nah, i was tryin to download some smilies in my sig, didnt work ...

-cheps oner

Originally posted by DrSeusLives

Hmmm... I think it'll look better if your "P" was connected. There are no real tips, just keep on practicing. Post more and keep us updated. How long have you've been writing?

dont listen to him for one......

but looks good...

since obviously nobody knows how to write graffiti here, i have pointers for you:

1.) don't believe the hype, you need a lot of work

2.) work with your thicknesses... you have oprah-sized pieces and alley mcbeal-sized pieces. some people can pull it off, but you can't yet.

3.) limit excess use of "space junk". i use it to fill in negative space as an extension that flows WITH the letters, not against and to the left as a sort of pseudopod.

4.) work on making your letters consistent, i.e. their overall shape and flow, and smoothness/sharpness

5.) keep it simple.

Originally posted by DrSeusLives

Enter, for the love of god, please shut the fuck up already. I don't know whether you're playing around or not but, I don't have to listen to you. You're a faggot. You're even in an "internet crew". :lol:

its not really an attack on you, dont worry....most of the time i am jokin,,,,,and yes, internet crews are better than jesus on a stick

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

since obviously nobody knows how to write graffiti here, i have pointers for you:

1.) don't believe the hype, you need a lot of work

2.) work with your thicknesses... you have oprah-sized pieces and alley mcbeal-sized pieces. some people can pull it off, but you can't yet.

3.) limit excess use of "space junk". i use it to fill in negative space as an extension that flows WITH the letters, not against and to the left as a sort of pseudopod.

4.) work on making your letters consistent, i.e. their overall shape and flow, and smoothness/sharpness

5.) keep it simple.

SPF

i knew i hung out with you for a reason.....

Some Pittsburgh Flavor has some good points... but I want to add.

You've got a good thing going but I want to point out a few things about where you're headed.

1. The extra stuff soming off to the left of your C and H and the two bars coming off your S... no, no, no, no, no, no, no. No. Please don't do that. Even if you just did it to fill up empty space on the paper, don't do that. There will come a time when you'll just feel like swooping your letters out like that, but trust me... that time is not now. It looks forced and that makes your piece look stale. That's cruel but criticism isn't always good.

2. I'm going to have to agree with DR. Suess here. I think if you made your back bar of the P solid it would help distinguish the two between your P and E. It's not overly important but just a thought.

3. All the little skinny bars connecting the letters together, no. That's not pretty. I say stick to semi-funky letters without all the crud attached and work at making the five letters flow together better. Make it so they rest upon one another as if the were meant to be that way. Like a puzzle. Think about that one for a minute and it should set in what I'm talking about.

4. Coloring in... this requires quick movements of the pen. Otherwise you get streaks. It's obvious you've got some small ass pens so do yourself a favor... go to the local art store, walk in like you own the place and rack a good handful of markers like Tria's or Prismacolors. Then walk out like you just stole something so the people behind the counter will look at each other and say "Did he just steal something?"

None of this is a dis... just friendly criticism.

chepsy oh pal, havent seen u in a while....well id like to say uve progressed, but it looks the same since last i saw..but ur letters have gotten a wee bit better...but i say just cut all the crap..and go strait..itd look alot better...well hit me up on email...:D ..

peace

-thret ASC

Originally posted by Joker

do yourself a favor... go to the local art store, walk in like you own the place and rack a good handful of markers like Tria's or Prismacolors. Then walk out like you just stole something so the people behind the counter will look at each other and say "Did he just steal something?"

i thought that was great.

Yea, I used the metallic silver prisma to outline the letters, didnt really show up in the scan, but its semi-slick in person.

I did this outline a week ago and just got around to filling it last night cuz i been really busy with school and shit. I drew up another outline and will probably fill it tonight and post it later. Its a stab at a different style, more blockie like and simple, they kinda interlock with each other in spots, ... fuck it, youll see it when i post it up. Thanks for the feedback everyone. :dazed:

-cheps oner

Archived