Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WINTER STORM..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shameless self promotion, Jan 29, 2002.

1. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

A major winter storm (just to remind us what season this really is) is gathering its forces for a wild ride through the Plains and Midwest beginning tonight and lasting into Thursday. The storm will employ the full arsenal of heavy-duty wintertime artillery including snow, sleet and freezing rain. Significant icing will be one of the big threats from this storm, primarily over the southern Plains into northern Missouri, northern Illinois and northern Indiana. North of the icing band, a swath of heavy snow is a good bet from eastern Kansas into southeastern Iowa, extreme northern Illinois and southern lower Michigan. Folks in the big cities from Kansas City to Chicago to Detroit should prepare for a full-scale winter onslaught.

Weeeee, looks like those of us who are in this area are about to have some major fun...your all invited to my house to have drunken snowball fights...Marshmallows and hot chocolate (lil alchohol in there to keep us warm!) WHOS DOWN?

2. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

the high today is -27. Last night it dipped down to -35
    I'm living in the 7th circle of hell....its the ice circle that surrounds the first 6. Help me...
    oh, and they haven't sanded the roads since last snowfall....I almost slid into a 70yr old nun driving a explorer yesterday as a result....damn ice.

3. PinkJelly

PinkJelly Guest

awesome!! its bombing time in chicago.

4. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

its been the grea tjanuary freight train weekend here in kentucky. Its been in the 60's the past few days...I love driving with my windows down.

5. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

i had my a/c on this morning going to school.

6. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

haha, i have been chillin in shorts and a wifebeater the last two days...but its coming boys...when you least expect it...its coming..

7. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

what the fuck is wrong with the weather these days...i honestly dont remeber such weird fluxuations happening up until a few years ago..."wow, i sure am glad its 70 degrees in january...no, wait, its starting to snow now...nevermind"
    were all going to be sick in 3 days....watch

8. Are2

Are2 Guest

yes..70 in january..

ssshhh... ican hear the polar ice caps melting..

9. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

tis quite warm today. all the chicas were in full on turbo slut gear.

10. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

Snowing here. Not much downtown but I hear the west side is getting it pretty good.

11. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

"the high today is -27. Last night it dipped down to -35
    I'm living in the 7th circle of hell....its the ice circle that surrounds the first 6. Help me...
    oh, and they haven't sanded the roads since last snowfall....I almost slid into a 70yr old nun driving a explorer yesterday as a result....damn ice."

HOLY SHIT DOOD....my condolences...it was 60 something today and im wearing a tshirt...and yes i live in new england...go figure...hated being at work today...but atleast it aint -35....god dam i cant even imagine that kinda cold....7th circle indeed...hang in there ese....the days are getting longer...r

12. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

You were right. There's aboout a foot of snow outside, goddamn winds, and oh yeah, it got to about -30 last night, and was -20 today on the way to school. I love living here......

13. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

caught that storm on the way over the sierras?

14. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

2 nights ago we got a 1 1/2 fett in one nite

15. When

When 12oz Loyalist

finally got cold here in socal, snow in my front yard yesterday morning
    i love winter!