Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Winter jackets

Discussion in 'Style' started by metallix, Oct 13, 2004.

1. metallix

metallix Elite Member

What's some nice warm winter coats or jackets decently priced for this year?

[​IMG]

2. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

real ninjas know that THIS is the winter's must have label....

[​IMG]

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

along with 'real ninjas', sir mix-a-lot fans have been knowing since 88.

4. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

the 'real ninjas' was aimed at tesser.. because we both sport black goretex jackets.

inside joke gone outside

5. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Member

footlocker own-brand puffer that I got last year in new york for 7 quid. I wear it all the time

6. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

i have this. Its actually olive green, the color in this photo seems to be off. Its warm, water proof, has a large hood, and has a lot of pockets. I like it. Edit to mention i think it cost me about $60 and its volcom.
    [​IMG]

7. 48:16

48:16 New Jack

check ebay for all the recently liberated NorthFace/marmot/columbia stuff and pay less than a half of the price....or go get a free one yourself.

8. metallix

metallix Elite Member

9. dkab

dkab Member

i hate that fur shit tho, but the rest is fly

10. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

^ i agree its ill without the fur

11. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

saw a fresh ass parka at marc jacobs. oiled canvas with a fur hood. shit was like $1600 though.

12. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

you can just unzip the fur from the hood. The fur really serves no purpose. It just makes the hood hang down too low and when i wear it snowboarding it gets covered in ice and snow. Overall, it is worn more with no fur then with the fur, although i don't mind the look with it.

13. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

i'll be rocking my old school Nike jacket that i got back in the early 90's..It keeps me nice and warm and is in great condition.mabye i should post a pic i am sure some cats here would remember the jacket from back in the day..

14. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

15. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

i have a problem with buying 2 or 3 claiborne jackets a winter, i guess its my metro sexual coming out