Winona Rider the Thief

Pistol

Did anyone hear about that shit. I caught this shit at the doc's office. Winona went to the Beverly Hills Saks 5th Avenue and pocketed some goods. Appearently she grabbed a few items and put them in her bag. Store security caught her and alerted the proper authorities. They also alledgedly found some prescription drugs uhm without a prescription. They already had a press conference with her lawyer outside the BH Police(damn that place looked like a fuckin' mall or resort in Palm Springs) saying it was all a "misunderstanding" yeah like she could just pput shit in her bag, walk out with it without paying. And that she "did in fact have the prescription" for her drugs. Why the hell would some one rich and famous steal? I understand she could be a klepto. But she coulda paid Robert Downey Jr. to get that shit for her.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Actress Winona Ryder Arrested for Shoplifting in LA

Updated 4:39 PM ET December 13, 2001

BEVERLY HILLS (Reuters) - Actress Winona Ryder, the star of ''Girl, Interrupted'' was arrested on Wednesday night at a posh Beverly Hills department store for shoplifting ``numerous'' items of clothing, police said on Thursday.

The 30-year-old actress known for her performances of troubled adolescents was charged with grand theft and possession of prescription drugs without a prescription, Beverly Hills police spokeswoman Stephanie Ochoa said.

Ryder was released on $20,000 bail Wednesday night shortly before midnight, Ochoa said.

The alleged shoplifting took place at the Saks Fifth Avenue store on Wilshire Boulevard in Beverly Hills in the heart of one of the most expensive shopping districts in the nation.

Police said they received a call around 7 p.m. from security personnel at the store who told them that they had detained Ryder for shoplifting ``numerous items of clothing,'' Ochoa said.

In 1995 Ryder was nominated for an Oscar for Best Actress for her work in ``Little Women.'' In 1994 she was nominated for Best Supporting Actress for ``The Age of Innocence.''

Ryder's publicist said she had no comment, and a spokesman for Saks also declined to comment on the arrest.

Guest blood as ink

yeah i saw something on the news about that...i was trying to hear what it was about but my friend wouldn't shut up...by the time he shut up the quick bit was over.at least i don't have to hear someone jabbering in my ear here...well maybe cheap insults but that's it.blah.

Originally posted by beardo

seeking is in mourning.

i just had to laugh... sorry guy.

i don't know - why does anyone steal when they don't have to --

A. because they're cheap

B. they want attention

you figure it out. I mean, I did hear that she was having some 'personal' issues or something... it is a shocker though...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived