winning the hearts

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i've only gone out with scorpios and capicorns..capicorns and me get along fine, but i like scorpios better..

DEVILUSH, i might need your help.but i was wondering...what the hell?yah know?

im capricious and im getting into this scorpio.everybody hates the fact that im going for it.lesbos hate me and ex-boyfriend hates me, all of them are my friends too..secret enemies if you ask me.even my friends want me to stay away..why?is it cause she's so damn fine?

im gonna take her to the beach and jump off this 40ft tall rock, then im gonna climb a mountain with her....

im a sucker for love...she can cook, make sweet love with her eyes and i think she really digs me, but i wanna do things right, for she is only down here for a short period of time..i think she likes the fact that im takin it easy with her/getting to know her and not letting my lustful intentions force myself upon her..she hates to wear underwear too.:D

well, im wondering what to do.im gonna buy her a rose and let it die and then give it to her with her favorite sweetbread.this girl is sophisticated and loves to write and sing her peotry..something i adore.

she livens up my life.

i know none of you might be willing to help, but she is just too much for me.makes my dick tingle;) nah, but my heart is alive again.my dick does tingle though:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Get her drunk and then bang her with a "Meanstreak".....after that,whip a pen of some sort out and neatly put a squigly arrow pointing down towards the poisonous region and enscrawl "Willy was here"...I've done it.....it's pretty funny,trust me.....and who the fuck cares if she isn't stoked.....not me.

Guest willy.wonka

hmm, i dont know....i love scorpios.nothing is wrong with...everybody used to like her from what i hear, but she was going out wiht one of hte boys and all the boys was trying ot get with her one way or another.

well..non of you are really helping..i knew that you wouldnt.i was just venting.

i really dont know how we could help other than the generic "just do what youre heart blah blah blah blah." i think we would have to know you AND this girl a little better to say anything that might help.

youre lucky though, i hope it works out for you.

sorry for the late response

aw willy my love, you have fallen hard for a scorpio. i'd run fast if i were you. we're difficult people. very passionate in everything that we do. and we rule the genital area so that means that we fuck hard. but we are very loyal and if you fuck us up, we'll fuck yu up ten times more. and more.

:)

take it slow there buddy. that is all the advice i can give. if she livens your life and makes your dick tingle...then why the hell not? she obviously does something for you.

Archived