Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

wine

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by HESHIANDET, Jul 23, 2004.

1. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

is good w/ food, bad otherwise.

discuss snobby wine talk here. nothing else or i will be a hypocrit and close this. HA!

2. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

i agree.

oh wait i drink boones. way ghetto. but i like a bottle during dinner.

3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

yes, Boone's Farm wine is good, specifically with Lunchables

4. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

i hate all wines. shit gives me a head ache.

plus my moms always drinks that shit, so the smell of wine, to me is repulsive. i cant stand it.

:mad: :D

5. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Wine+Pain Meds= Alot of vomit.

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

yes, it's true that i just drank some Chableau Arcel. a couple years ago i was stupid and ate two Tylenol Sleep pills after i drank a bottle of wine. i fell into a deep slumber.

7. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

Chateau du Shitbag

http://www.skitfaced.com/palomazon/palomaADS/shitbag-wine.jpg'>
    Shitbag Wine

Shitbag Wine is a casual budget red for the constantly mobile. The unbreakable plastic bottle is a boon to those who slip and fall often. And the unique nipple top lets the wine through when you squeeze, but keeps it in when you knock over the bottle, or throw it against a wall in a fit of sweaty rage.

Shitbag's bouquet is complex if not delicate, with dense aromas of thistleberry and fish, and a touch of lead from the barrel aging. The wine carries a strong smoke feel and has an almost overpowering finish.

Shitbag Wine. The wine of choice for the downwardly mobile.

[img]http://www.skitfaced.com/palomazon/palomaADS/chateaudushitbag.jpg'>
    Chateau du Shitbag

So you're off the streets. But you miss the sound of the trains, the feel of vermin against your cheek, the smell of fresh morning vomit. You yearn for a simple, dangerous life. Now you've got Chateau du Shitbag.

Or: you're still down on your luck, but miraculously a benevolent stranger has asked you to dinner. A whole new world could be opening to you, if you impress, if you show distinction. If you bring along a bottle of Chateau du Shitbag.

No matter your lot in life, Chateau du Shitbag rewards the pallette munificently. Luxurious dark berry, peanuts, cassis, and vodka with firm tannins. Only the slightest hint of lead. Sir Lawrence Shitbag's signature Merlot is a classic choice for upscale transients worldwide.

[img]http://www.skitfaced.com/palomazon/palomaADS/penixbig.gif'>

Let's face it, genital intercourse is better when one's penis is erect.

Rub three or four squirts of Penix penis hardening penis ointment on or near your penis every two months for 3-7 times the hardness and intensity of a regular penis.

Warning:
    Overuse of Penix penis hardening penis ointment caused penis cancer in some laboratory animals.

8. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

9. KaBar2

KaBar2 Senior Member

CARLO ROSSI PAISANO

It rules, it schools, it causes you to drool. Can't be beat! Carlo ROSSI!

10. parcheesey

parcheesey New Jack

some what off topic, i dont understand how potatoes turns in to vodka, grapes turn into wine, theres others but i forget. anyone kno how it happens.

11. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

touch of class

say word if you've ever drank 5 litres of cask wine for $5 and used the silver bag as a pillow

12. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

unless it comes in a box, i don't wanna know about it

13. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

the silver bag is in the box

14. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

http://ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/wellesheadshot3.jpg'>

[URL= [url=http://dt.prohosting.com/70s/adulttv/masson.au]Wine[/URL]]http://dt.prohosting.com/70s/adulttv/masso...n.au]Wine[/URL][/url]

15. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

that shit is like firewater to me. my system doesn't handle it well and it gets me really worked really fast, i'm talking 1 glass and i start to feel it. i hate the taste...but when i want to get drunk and silly quicklike...

[​IMG]