wine

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Melburnian

The only wine worth drinking comes in a cask and is refferred to as the goon bag.

Coolabah 5 litre orange label rocks my world.

Guest KING BLING

2 Glasses? It's stay home Friday night, it's 10:49, and I'm 2 BOTTLES of wine in...I thaught it would be enough but I'm about to leave for another bottle. Why am I gonna spend $50 tonight on wine so I can stay home? I'll have answer in a few hours...

Guest -MOE LESTER-

WINE GIVES TEH BEST DRUNK IN THE WORLD...SUPER CHILL YOU FEEL LIKE YOU DRANK A 40 AND HIT A CHOP AFTER TWO GFLASSES OF WINE SHITS SUPER CHILL

I STOLE A HBUNCHA WINE FROM A CHURCH ONCE AND EVERY NIGGA THAT HIT THE BOTTLE GOT SICK THAT WEEK......AINT THAT SOME SHIT

Guest -MOE LESTER-

BUT YO I KNOW YOU FAGGOTS KNOW ABOUT THAT CARLO ROSSI......5 DOLLARS A GALLON AND IT WILLL FUCK YOUR BRAING IN TTHE ASS AND FINGER THE GLUDAMUS MAXIMUS AT THE SAME SHIT....SUIPTER SHITTY YOU FAGGOTS

I had to give up w**d for a couple of weeks and I've been drinking massively to make up for it..last night I started off with a sixer and half a bottle of jager..then moved on to a big bottle of red wine..that shit had me out like a light son..ridiculous..i'm chilling with my niggas and the next thing I know..i'm pouring wine all over the couch..that shit is still stained..fuck

i drank ww2 era wine once when this dumb bitch gave me and the crew the keys to the liquor room, not cabinet, ROOM

haha

this rich girl didnt realize the magnitude of her folly until it was too late

we made off with all the top shelf shit, a bottle of cristal, 1940-60 vintage wines, rare rums, tequilas, and decades old scotch, i forgot how many bottles we stuffed into bags

we were in a state of perpetual drunkeness for what seemed like a moth but must have actually been a couple of days

now that i think of it, we should have sold all the shit

we could have bought some bling bling with that kind of cash

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Mar 11 2006, 01:44 PM

i drank ww2 era wine once when this dumb bitch gave me and the crew the keys to the liquor room, not cabinet, ROOM

haha

this rich girl didnt realize the magnitude of her folly until it was too late

we made off with all the top shelf shit, a bottle of cristal, 1940-60 vintage wines, rare rums, tequilas, and decades old scotch, i forgot how many bottles we stuffed into bags

we were in a state of perpetual drunkeness for what seemed like a moth but must have actually been a couple of days

now that i think of it, we should have sold all the shit

we could have bought some bling bling with that kind of cash

oh man

that breaks my heart..what a waste.