Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

wine

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abracadabra, Mar 11, 2006.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i'm 2 glasses in, without food, and should be done with the bottle shortly. loving it.

Mr. ABC/everyone's favorite alcoholic

2. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

I got some wild turkey, seagrams and labatt in me....back from the mariachi night, now out to the bars.

Cheers!

3. decoded

decoded Member

im drinkin milk out of a pint glass....

and watching southpark..

while thinkin where to bomb tonight.

4. Melburnian

Melburnian Guest

The only wine worth drinking comes in a cask and is refferred to as the goon bag.

Coolabah 5 litre orange label rocks my world.

5. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

i have a few of these in me [​IMG]
    and a jameson on the rocks. but the important thing is, that i got home safely.

6. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

2 Glasses? It's stay home Friday night, it's 10:49, and I'm 2 BOTTLES of wine in...I thaught it would be enough but I'm about to leave for another bottle. Why am I gonna spend $50 tonight on wine so I can stay home? I'll have answer in a few hours...

7. villain

villain Veteran Member

I just spent the last two hours looking for a corkscrew... good thing I have some free time.

8. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Member

[​IMG]
    drinkin da beast there once

9. villain

villain Veteran Member

i used to live off the beast. literally.

10. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Member

$1.49 for a 40oz up here..

11. villain

villain Veteran Member

that's what i'm talkin about, i remember when i could get a mickeys for less than a dollar. what i heard something on the radio about how minimum wage hasn't been raised in like 10, 12 years or some shit. i don't know how people do it.

12. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

WINE GIVES TEH BEST DRUNK IN THE WORLD...SUPER CHILL YOU FEEL LIKE YOU DRANK A 40 AND HIT A CHOP AFTER TWO GFLASSES OF WINE SHITS SUPER CHILL

I STOLE A HBUNCHA WINE FROM A CHURCH ONCE AND EVERY NIGGA THAT HIT THE BOTTLE GOT SICK THAT WEEK......AINT THAT SOME SHIT

13. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

BUT YO I KNOW YOU FAGGOTS KNOW ABOUT THAT CARLO ROSSI......5 DOLLARS A GALLON AND IT WILLL FUCK YOUR BRAING IN TTHE ASS AND FINGER THE GLUDAMUS MAXIMUS AT THE SAME SHIT....SUIPTER SHITTY YOU FAGGOTS

14. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

a big ol' steak, some red wine, portabella mushroom, cherry tomatoes, and garlic bread. I friggin' love wine. I jones for that shit a lot.

15. imported_splint2

imported_splint2 Senior Member

play mortal kombat on sega, and whoever wins the round slams wine...

a fun time. i enjoy wine