WINE = EXCELLENT STUFF

fr8oholic

SO I'M DRINKING RED WINE LAST NIGHT WITH A HOMEBOY OF MINE. MIND YOU, I'M NOT SOME STUFFY YUPPIE AND MY MAN'S STRAIGHT UP CRUSTY BUT THERE WE ARE, YUCKIN' IT UP.

I MANAGE TO SPEND A LOT OF WINTERS COOLING OUT WITH A BOTTLE OR TWO WAITING OUT WINTER. ALL I NEED NOW IS A DOPE FIREPLACE, A BEARSKIN RUG AND SOME HALF NAKED WOMEN...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

haha, Fr8o is getting used to winter like a pro!

I love wine, i only rock white though but i got the firplace and the rug

and when it comes to half naked women i'd say naked from waist and down wearing a loose sweater that covers 2/3's of the ass

Guest duh-rye-won

bonjour fr8o

good red wine is fuckin great stuff. too bad i think it tastes nasty when smoking weed. thats why i stick with... beer.

Guest --zeSto--

oh jeeze.... this topic was MADE for me.

(I cant reveal the specifics, but my last name IS wine related)

Now there's a whole new breed of non-yuppie labels out there.

Wines like 'Dead Grapes' 'Flying Squirel' 'Fat Cats' and other silly names.

They're breaking it down!

so my fave at the moment....

a nice dry Merlot!

mmmmm...there is nothing better than a good bottle of red wine...

if you fellas havent had the chance to try anything from Antinori i would highly recommend it (if you have trouble pairing wines with food check in the sangeovese)...very good stuff, not terribly expensive.....the lady and myself are huge fans of relaxing with a bottle of wine

nice, mammero.

for real, I drink wine a lot. Not so much this year, but i usually spend my summers with a few "bag in a box"es.

I love the bag in a box. Shit lasts you forever, and it's a great deal. Also, wine is good for me (in moderation) because I have a very high cholestrol level. Yeah, I drink mostly the red wine. I'm nowhere near an expert, though. It doesn't matter, I don't drink wine with dinner that often. I've drinken it out of evian bottles in the ravine on more occassions than with dinner.

Guest duh-rye-won

i can't remember anything from the night i discovered the steel. but the stories live on in infamy. fuckin gnarly stuff. pound a 40 and say goodbye to reality.

Red wine is great. My best-friend's boyfriend owns some fancy wancy Italian resturant, so we get to try all different types of drinks. There's a drink called "Italian Gasoline" that he's not allowed to sell in his resturant... it's INSANE. A glass of red wine and a warm bowl of pasta sounds so good right now.

Quick, somebody take me to Italy......

I WAS DRINKING BULL'S BLOOD LAST NIGHT. STRANGE AS IT MAY SEEM, IT'S MADE IN HUNGARY. MAYBE THAT'S NOT STRANGE BUT WHATEVER.

I'M USUALLY INTO RABBIT RIDGE'S COLLECTION OF RED WINES BUT I'LL TRY SOME OF THE ONES SUGGESTED ABOVE.

THERE'S JUST SOMETHING WARM AND FUZZY DRUNK ABOUT SIPPING WINE FOR HOURS. IT'S A NICE CHANGE OF PACE FROM THE AGGRESSIVE AND SHITTY DRUNK I'M USUALLY REVELING IN.

Guest --zeSto--

the "italian gasoline" you speak of is called Grappa.

My old italian neighbours used to brew it in the basement.

It packs one hell of a puch! Just ask TT !

Originally posted by --zeSto--

the "italian gasoline" you speak of is called Grappa.

Grappa!! I love my best-friend's boyfriend he's so cool! I always told her Italian guys are the best, and she finally listened. I've also tried some weed from his friend that just came from Italy..... HOLY CRAP! It was nothing like I've ever smoked before. That shit could NOT have been made in America, for sure. I've been smoking marijuana since I was 13 years old, and it was nothing like I've ever smoked before. I'm not a big fan of marijuana, but wow. That stuff was insane. Italians got some good shit.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by fr8oholic

THERE'S JUST SOMETHING WARM AND FUZZY DRUNK ABOUT SIPPING WINE FOR HOURS. IT'S A NICE CHANGE OF PACE FROM THE AGGRESSIVE AND SHITTY DRUNK I'M USUALLY REVELING IN.

Thats so true, the best drunkening i can recall was with a chick, we drunk her fathers wine(homemade) for 3 hours, real slow and nice, ate a lil something and then proceeded to 15 year old scotch... i must have drunk a bottle of wine and 5 glasses of whiskey in 5 hours or so...warm and fuzzy is so proper

Guest uncle-boy

i dont like wine....

altho i wish i did.

my girl loves to chill out with a bottle, and i cant enjoy it with her.

plus it'd be one more thing i can add to my alchohol enjoyment list-o-fun.

Re: i dont like wine....

Originally posted by uncle-boy

altho i wish i did.

my girl loves to chill out with a bottle, and i cant enjoy it with her.

plus it'd be one more thing i can add to my alchohol enjoyment list-o-fun.

shit, i've seen you're girl dood, she can drink platonically at my crib.

word up

Archived