Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WINE = EXCELLENT STUFF

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fr8oholic, Oct 23, 2002.

1. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

SO I'M DRINKING RED WINE LAST NIGHT WITH A HOMEBOY OF MINE. MIND YOU, I'M NOT SOME STUFFY YUPPIE AND MY MAN'S STRAIGHT UP CRUSTY BUT THERE WE ARE, YUCKIN' IT UP.

I MANAGE TO SPEND A LOT OF WINTERS COOLING OUT WITH A BOTTLE OR TWO WAITING OUT WINTER. ALL I NEED NOW IS A DOPE FIREPLACE, A BEARSKIN RUG AND SOME HALF NAKED WOMEN...

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

the hardest part about drinking wine, is matching it with your dinner correctly.

for example a white wine should never be dranken (thats bad grammer isnt it?) with a red pasta.

3. haha, Fr8o is getting used to winter like a pro!

I love wine, i only rock white though but i got the firplace and the rug
    and when it comes to half naked women i'd say naked from waist and down wearing a loose sweater that covers 2/3's of the ass

4. sneak

sneak Guest

i cant stand red, but i do like some whites......i dont drink it too much tho

5. A nice warm cup of Sake is always nice.

6. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Guest

bonjour fr8o

good red wine is fuckin great stuff. too bad i think it tastes nasty when smoking weed. thats why i stick with... beer.

7. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

8. zen

zen New Jack

i love red, white just isnt the same. but its dangerous to get drunk off red cause your clothes are vunerable. like whoa.

9. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

wine is hangover city

redwine with pasta
    white with fish

mom always made that clear.

10. awkward eye

awkward eye Veteran Member

Wild Irish Rose used to be the drink in my day,I also enjoyed Thunderbird as a youth...Along with the finer Malt Liqours like Colt 45,and Crazy Horse...I mainley drank this stuff cause I was broke now I drink New Castle,and Sam Adams while kickin it in the vip room...

11. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

oh jeeze.... this topic was MADE for me.

(I cant reveal the specifics, but my last name IS wine related)

Now there's a whole new breed of non-yuppie labels out there.
    Wines like 'Dead Grapes' 'Flying Squirel' 'Fat Cats' and other silly names.
    They're breaking it down!

so my fave at the moment....

a nice dry Merlot!

12. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

how is wine yuppie? its good stuff. you can get good bottles of wine for $5-10. cabarnets and merlots top my list. chardonay in the summer. I keep the wine rack full for when the women come to play.

13. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

mmmmm...there is nothing better than a good bottle of red wine...

if you fellas havent had the chance to try anything from Antinori i would highly recommend it (if you have trouble pairing wines with food check in the sangeovese)...very good stuff, not terribly expensive.....the lady and myself are huge fans of relaxing with a bottle of wine

14. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I killed a bottle of Merlot the other night. I have one brand that is super cheap, but is damn fine, so I drink it pretty regularly.
    Shiraz is some damn fine stuff as well.

15. http://www.40ozmaltliquor.com/steelreserve.jpg'>

Goes well with loud music.