Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Windtalkers

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pistol, Jun 5, 2002.

1. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

really , you think so ?
    i thought it looked kinda lame , good story , but not enough for a movie , and i dont think mr. cage is the best guy for that part .

but then again i saw that war movie with mel gobson that i thought would suck and it was pretty good , so what do i know

ASER/moviecritqueuno

3. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

Your goddamn right that shit looks fucking lame as hell. Stupid ass thread...

4. el barto

el barto Elite Member

haha i was an extra in the movie, i only filmed the first day though cuz it was a lame ass job all military guys chiling and just sitting around in the hot sun all day i hated it, but you might see me in those air shots where a bunch of guys are running through the fields and bombs are going off. i didnt get to see nick cage or mr. gleaming the cube

5. platapie

platapie Guest

my brother wa sa extra and had to be on the other sid eof the island everyday at 6 or somthing retarded.

6. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

like 8 of my homies were extras in that movie.

i went to the auditions too, but they were gonna start filming after my depature for college.

not that anyone cares.

7. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

i was an extra in the movie, but all i did was cup Nick's balls and hold his butt while he drove around so he wouldn't get swamp-ass. work hard for the money

broadcasting from planet cali

8. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

SWAMP ASS!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

9. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

10. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist