WINDOWS SERVICE PACK 2

T=E=A=S=E

mother fucker.

this stupid fucking update for xp kept popping up and asking me if i wanted to fucking update the piece of shit, and so i got tired of hitting no because i heard it fucks with your computer an shit, so finally i gave in because i was tired of the stupid shit popping up.

so now my computer is acting the fuck up, and its pissing me the fuck off.

mother fucker.

then i put this norton fucking internet security bullshit on the computer 2 thousand and fucking 4. and it asks me a question about 5 times per second about this and that connecting to the fucking internet.

someone tell me some fucking shit i can do to fix this bullshit before i beat the holy fuck out of my computer.

:heated: x 8316581365831651386383160315315

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

I heard that the two have a conflict, as in you have to remove one (new xp security update or Norton) to get normal function out of the other...but I don't know

To stop the norton questions turn down the sensitivity of the "Alerting level"

System restore will take your computer settings and what was installed, etc.. back to a previous date. It usually creates a restore point before any major system changes/installations so you can most likely restore to before you installed the SP2.

Just go to the help part of your computer and type in sytem restore it should bring up some info.

that restore shit didnt work for me.

it says some bullshit about "system cant restore to that date because no changes have been made bla bla bla".

crave-

did you update it when it popped up and said to or from a website or what?

help me out man.

and whats up with the new bullshit firewall and shit that it gives you once you update?

did you get rid of that bullshit? if so, how?

Originally posted by MESTHREE

I downloaded it and it made my computer go ballistic. fuck xp. I hate it.

xp was awesome until i got this bullshit on there.

gliko-

i tried to delete it, and half way through the uninstall it crashes the system.

anything else you know that i could do to rid myself of this stupid crap?

I guess im lucky.. because of my pirated version of XP i cannot get the legit service pack. i have SP1 but its italian or some junk. I also have pirated Norton Internet Security, which blows. Everytime the alert widow comes up its blank, and it wont go away. fuckin computers.

why cant we just draw in caves or write letters like we used to?