windex taste funny

FR8 LIFE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

king 157 is...... king

in an age where people post pics of marker pieces on their girl's body parts[breasts,ass,etc..]with often the odd combo of somewhat pretty girl/totally outright toy piece. that king wholecar is such a breath of FRESH air...writers take note ....the without a doubt the most classy thing i have ever seen as far as romantic graffitti [or even current graffitti in general]since duster and lizzie.....and the layout of letters,stucture,colors,and overall idea is a 10.doper then any permission wall in my book....... because of this i have to say in my humble opinion makes this hands down the best post ever[the other stuff is cool also]....just when i was getting sick of 12 oz....thank you very much.....

Guest CRYrock81

Re: king 157 is...... king

Originally posted by ///////

in an age where people post pics of marker pieces on their girl's body parts[breasts,ass,etc..]with often the odd combo of somewhat pretty girl/totally outright toy piece. that king wholecar is such a breath of FRESH air...writers take note ....the without a doubt the most classy thing i have ever seen as far as romantic graffitti [or even current graffitti in general]since duster and lizzie.....and the layout of letters,stucture,colors,and overall idea is a 10.doper then any permission wall in my book....... because of this i have to say in my humble opinion makes this hands down the best post ever[the other stuff is cool also]....just when i was getting sick of 12 oz....thank you very much.....

right on.....:king: king:king: is the man

congrats to king. on the marrage primarily but also on being one of the very few writers still around from the early period of freight graffiti, and for doin his thing in a state that is hotter than hottt

the fresh jase neon is ballin too.

the king whole car is fresh and i know he is "keeping it real" but i feel there comes a time when graff must get tossed out the fucking window...for instance if I EVER perposed marage to a woman on a train i would feel like trash...to each his own for sure and im not saying king is trash by anymeans...im just saying for ME personal and such meaningful shit stays off the fucking "graff tip and between the sheets....

Originally posted by chester copperpot

hope you guys didnt ruin a suprise.

-rtm.

I like that MES character saying "I do". Mes is slept on. That man deserves some recognition. Fuck the spot where that was painted, shit sits around way to long which allow's hella kids to catch fliks, then everything winds up posted on this 12ozshit within weeks. King deserves all the recognition he get's. I've looked up that man since 92.

Originally posted by neil and bob

Fuck the spot where that was painted, shit sits around way to long which allow's hella kids to catch fliks, then everything winds up posted on this 12ozshit within weeks. King deserves all the recognition he get's. I've looked up that man since 92.

Yes, that spot aint too active, but its got good trains. TOYS have burnt shit tho, in the last 2 weeks, 2 groups of kids got CAUGHT painting there by both bull and local cops. The spot is now BURNT, so kids...stay out.

that king shit is pretty fuckin dope......ive had similar ideas when it comes to popping the question, but its gonna look toy compared to that shit....big ups to that dude......nice to see mare gettin some love up in here as well......

Archived