Wind Burn Lips (and howmuchitfuckingsucks)

DEE38

my lips hurt from "wind burn" it fucking sucks. Anyone else get this? The last time i did was yearssssssssss ago (the first time i came to vegas during winter time) but it sucks and hurts, and it's not too sexy either.

any other miracle cures? chap stick burns, vasaline looks stupid when you go out. i just want to cut my lips off!! and its windy as fuck here in vegas, and i keep licking my lips but it hurts even more.

story time: so i was talking to my lil cousins today.. he's about 12. and i was asking him if he gets them and he's like:

yeah i got them like 3 months ago! this one girl at school got them all the way up here (pointing to the bottom of his nose) to all the way down here (pointing to his chin) and EVERRRRRRRYONE at school made fun of her! and her boyfriend left her because of it.:lol:

lil kids now a days=g.a.n.g.s.t.e.r.s.!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:lol: i get it all the time..cold sores too...when i was real young and i would get them i would lick my lips all the time...and the cause was this red ring around my lips...it was nasty and i would get teased..even had to take my school picture like that

Hmmm. That happened to me once when I first moved to D.C. My whole face started peeling off.:o

Everything I put on it felt like burning.

First off stop licking your lips nooo matter what. Your saliva has enzymes in it that further agravate the sensitive lip skin. That's what is making it worse.

Before you go to bed or if you have a couple hours to spare, slather on a natural lip balm, try Burts Bees. It is beeswax based and doesnt have any chemicals that could irritate your lips. Let it sit, then take a tissue and use it to gently scrub all the dead flaky skin off.

When you go out try moisturising with an all natural moisturiser and keep moisturising your lips and face. I hope that helps! :D

Haha, Dee... I'm sorry and all.... but you really need to WATCH your mouth when posting threads. Dhabz could be reading these and his pastor doesn't want him reading these icky words like fuck.

har! kjkjkjkj Get well soon Dee.... the best remedy for dry or fucked up lips is water.... drink alot of water and your body will be forced to be moisturized everywhere.... yes, everywhere.

I still get it once and a while. Right now the damn wind is blowing at 50+

it fuckin sucks. I use those medicated chap sticks and it usally works.

If it is really severe try getting one of those aloe vera plants. Peel a piece off, open it up and rub the slimmy shit on your lips. Only do this before you go to sleep. It will do its miracle work over night. Keep doing this for several nights or intill it goes away. And once you put it on dont lick your lips, that shit tastes nasty. If you do lick them you wont want to do it again after that. anyway hope this helps.

Archived