<WINAMP><SKINS>

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

-Soundwave-.png

soundwaveskin

the equalizer window is opened on the tip of his shoulder gun...as one of the tape decepticons

Space_Invaders_by_flatmatt.jpg

playable space invaders skin

..use this one every so often

.. i downloaded quicktime..and it keeps running some crap about itunes helper,and podcast somthing on my task manager..

itunes does suck...

realplayer isnt too bad though..its got some nice skins

Guest Sparoism

Hey, you did it! This is the skin of the week, one of the best I've used so far...

[attachmentid=26889]

http://winamp.com/skins/details.php?id=122328

I also use the Famicom skin sometimes, usually when my eyes are all bugged out from La Machine, or I'm sick of looking at green on black, and when I use the crossfader and need to make room...speaking of which, if you have ever wanted to use Winamp to mix, I believe that this is the easiest way to do it-

[attachmentid=26890]

http://winamp.com/plugins/details.php?id=138321

Older crossfader plugins for Winamp required two soundcards and more time to configure than it takes me to set up my outboard DJ equipment. Fuck that, I'm lazy...this does it all on one soundcard, and all you have to do is allow seperate instances of Winamp..it links them and everything. It has a couple minor bugs (confuses left and right, and the killswitches are tiny radio buttons next to the crossfader) but this may be my machine acting up...and, it doesn't have a cue/phone output as far as I can tell. I can mix without headphones, but after a while it drives me nuts...if you want to do serious mixing, get Traktor or Mixmeister...if you just want an easy way to fade songs together that works, then I give it a solid 8.5.

Also, I just realized that Winamp skins are probably pretty easy to make if you are willing to invest the time...and there's a couple of plugins that would save a lot of time and hassle, too.

I'll be back, I can't sleep on this....and, if anyone is interested in making this a joint effort, I'm 100% okay with that. I know a lot more about audio and design than I do about programming, but I'm sure I can figure this out, and it's not like I have anything better to do...

Thanks, Rumpuncher...I'm gonna try this out, why not? I'd like to see what some of our resident hackers and designers could come up with, as well...off to work.

ZDL_Reel_To_Reel_Analog_Tap.jpg.a06de0a4a82e2eafc5ff79b8b950de65.jpg

Fadeamp_v2.0.jpg.f83c3dc6fbdcf968836f0e37e214ab09.jpg