winamp plug-ins

casekonly

didn't think this would be too bad of a thread to start. besides, i'm kinda curious as to what other 12oz'ers are using as far as plug-ins, visualizations, etc. right now, i have blade pro dsp effect...works very well...surround sound plug, installs in french, easy to figure out...

milkdrop is the visualization....that's it. i don't really fuck around too much...

recommend something.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

btw, i'm using winamp 2.91 great update...fuck 3

also using gamut 2k hi fi sound effects dsp plug...forgot about that one..

yg, kenwood??? i'm check that out.

so, you guys like me and sticking with the normal skin or did you go out and find one? what operating system are you running it on? i'm win xp pro...

anyway, i'm let this topic go for awhile and check out what people are talking about, and opine as needed.

bumping this for two reasons...there are two of the same thread...the other should go....

and 2nd) wondering what if any cross fading plugin you guys use? i found this one called dj mix pro, that beat matches, etc. on the auto tip (good for us lazy folk) but it's a dem, only beatmatches 10 tracks, then you have tyo pay 40 bones for a license..hwo ghey...reminds me of mr presidents threads, only, it's a plugin...

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i think kenwood is a skin

Kenwood Z919?

i have that. I have many skins. i never change though. I usually use the MoodLogic skin.

Moodlogic was also a win.ap that i used for a while. basically you could select the mood you were in/. wanted to hear and it would play the music that you had that fit that mood.

the only problem is that for those of us with less popular tastes, youd have to fill out a form on the type of music it was (uplifting lyrics? fast beat? ) you get the idea. then after you filled out the form, the info would be uploaded into the moodlogic database, so other users aps would receive this info and file their songs into the mood. i dont know if that makes sense?

as for visualizations, i dont. i winshade winamp while a browse so i never see the viz.

i had some LyricsAmp prog that was suppose to get the lyrics to the song you were listening to. the problem i had with that is that it would ask you what server to get the lyrics from, and as i said before, i prefer to winshade and browse and not be bothered by progs that should be running themselves.

i also had a prog called, i think, Queue Sidecar. i forget what it did really. i think you could set it to play certain songs in a certain order without moving them...or something.

now you go!

ooh, my turn...heh

i've used mood logic...i liked it/hated it...those formas are what pissed me off and then you had to do that shit with the songs...you categorized/rated songs so you could get more "points", meh...

anyway, the blade pro surround sound plug is dope, but i only have a stereo card, and i'm using big bulky headphones...i can't help it, i like headphones...

anyway, i just downloaded winamp skin maker and i'm considering making a 12oz skin...i've used skinmaker before, and it's a little easy to use.

i need to find a alternative winamp plug in site...any ideas?

Archived