Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

wilt has new sleeping habits

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Wilt, Jun 24, 2002.

1. Wilt

Wilt Guest

ok so i stay up for 48 hours and take a 1 hour nap somewhere in those 48...then...i sleep for like 8-10 hours..and do it again..tonight...i made my first stencil...its really simple and i really enjoy it...its a flower...but im just wondering what people do to stay up sometimes?im not tired but what are people doing right now??because i just made a stencil..i want to make another one..but i want to go paint this in a few spots...anyone else have weird sleeping habits?

2. Dyptheria

Dyptheria Guest

3. Wilt

Wilt Guest

interesting..whatever works for you...i guess we have 2 makros now...

4. Dyptheria

Dyptheria Guest

no. for makros its a regular thing...i'm just bored at the moment.

5. fr8burner

fr8burner Elite Member

cant sleep clowns will eat me....

6. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

I'm up as well, but only because I've been studying all night for a test I have in a few hours.
    Coffee holds me down.
    Listening to music will keep me up -- i'll keep wanting to hear the next song and not going to sleep.
    Looking at things I've written on here whilst drunk and going back to reevaluate said commentary will often deprive me of further sleep, and enjoyably so.

This piece on existentialist art by Paul fucking Tillich has kept me from slumberland a couple of motherfucking times, motherfucker: http://www.religion-online.org/cgi-bin/rel...le?item_id=1568

7. Matthew13

Matthew13 Member

i wish i could sleep. I go and lay down for hours, only to find myself still wide awake. right now im goin through a lil amoeba pamphlet and downloading their recomends to see if they're any good.

matthewinsomniathirteen.

8. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

my problem is I am tired but I can't relax I am too anxious...I have already jacked off twice in the past 3 hours so I could pass some time. And I am not someone who jacks off alot.

9. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Yeah the best way to stay up is by having a one hour sleep somewhere in there to rejuvenate your body. I find that by drinking soft drinks as erll maks me get sleepier quicker. But if your preety drowsy look into a light or some shit i heard that wakes your brain up real good.

10. sneak

sneak Guest

wow, i couldnt handle not sleeping for 48 hour. i done it b4, but i just felt shit for the rest of the week...proper gay

11. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

but lets face it, posting random photos are fun, in addition, many of them are cool.

12. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

sleep is definetly a must

13. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

I've always had trouble going to sleep. My mom used to take me to all sorts of doctors when i was really young, and they did nothing. To this day, I have a hard time. When I have work or school the next morning, I get all anxious, or worried that I won't be able to go to sleep, which I don't because I'm so worried.
    The worst is when I come home from work or school, and try like hell to NOT take a nap, and I do, so don't go to sleep til maad late the following night.

14. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

i was talking to a girl until almost five in the morning online. i have a feeling this will happen almost every other day of the summer. too bad she lives on the other coast. :(

15. Wilt

Wilt Guest

at least you're talking to a girl...i talk to dee...and thats about it for girls..and thats on the net