Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

willy!wonka

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by i eat poo, Jul 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i eat poo

i eat poo New Jack

what the fuck! why did this dumb-ass get banned? willy was the pimp hoe.why dont you ban sudz or geko,not willy.im starting a protest, boycot 7-11, this will show those mofo's how much we care.peace.
    R.I.P. Willy !. Wonka

2. Cockface Jew

Cockface Jew New Jack

bump for willy, the pimp hoe i did not know.

3. i will give you ten thousand of $these$......for a special candy...you see.......

------------------
    wonka has a new candy that will ruin me...
    "THE EVERLASTING GOBSTOPPER"

4. Cockface Jew

Cockface Jew New Jack

5. DoSeR

DoSeR Senior Member

willy got banned thats bull shit willy was cool he didnt do shit bring that nigga back or ill have to start playing EMINEM AND D12 and we all know that shit sux

6. but im here...no worries..forget about it..

------------------

7. keep

keep Guest

ahh damnit they banned him before i could buy one of his ompa lumpa's as a sex slave!! damnit, willy if you see this i need one of you ompa lumpa's, money isnt a problem. i need one, badly.

8. chizm

chizm Senior Member

come back willlly! the daddy i always wanted.

9. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

He was banned because of that red neck toy names El jefe' who convinced seeking to ban him.

10. you know....i couldnt find his thread after i was banned....but im coming back...with the name that will shake the foudation you sit on...willy wonka??? has disapeared..and after all those years the factory lights lit up and wonka started to make candy again..

------------------

11. W.W.F

W.W.F New Jack

who's willy?what did he do?i guess he was too pimp like me...I'd come back harder if i were banned...

12. i eat poo

i eat poo New Jack

hell yeah, ME and WWF and SLUGWORTH are pimps

13. drewWrite

drewWrite Guest

14. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

...seriously, and as annoying as willy can surely be, and yes it is fairly annoying, as im sure everyone can be at sometime...it seems to me hes really in need of gettin attention, but aside from that i see sparkles of madness, which i am in favor of, and also slight hints of intelligence/creativity...but to get banned? really i thought you really had to fuck up!...there really are a ton of assholes on this site, well i dont get it at all...really willy is just fukin harmless...and anyone who really lets it get to them is just fucking weak....r

***edit for willy-you have a part in getting banned, whether i agree with it or not, consider your actions and thoughts, they all have an impact and consequences...the ghosts of 12oz had their reasons, perhaps you should try listening to them also....r****

[This message has been edited by mental invalid (edited 07-03-2001).]

15. beardo

beardo Guest

willy got banned? are you sure? every once in a while i get banned for a few days, its the server 12oz is on, it fucks up every once in a while. if you (willy) did get banned sorry bra, i have no idea why.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.