WILLY RAMOS. THE STICKER PUSHER IS BACK.

Guest 007

hey kiddies...thats right...the happy go lucky neon pop starfish and toastersharks are on vacation, and the shady africans are here to play. This summer....we introduce to you the summer of HATE series featuring stickers by super jerks from the rockies. Here are some Aeon Stickers in the series....the Jews stickers will not be posted due to racial and sexual content. Also available are Chue stickers. (designs will be available soon.)

So here ya go you grubby little nellies...the summer of hate preview.

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2843/5thojuly.jpg'>

sorry that they are shitty and blurry but you get the point.

email me at

imasurferbrrrro@aol.com for more info.

see you later nellies.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ehhh funny thing is that i drew all of those while getting screamed at by arabs in my cubicle at work today. those are all in my sketchbook on sticker scraps, but are shown to show the junk i produce so you all can buy it up.

Originally posted by WebsterUno:

Does anyone know Twists, Giants, and Os Gemeos eamils addresses, Id like to know THEIR opinion on this guys 'style'. Im sorry, I cant stay quiet any longer.I would, but do you how hard I work at my drawings so that they dont look like THEIR work. Im a firm believer in the old ways, call me old fashion, call me toy, call me an asshole, but Im sorry, I could easily draw something like THEM, and call it mine, but Im not a BITER! No pun intended Mr.Biter-TBK, (I met yer homies Borg, Grose, and Spydah, theyre cool, Im assuming you are too, and I expected you to at least see the bittens.) So please, have some respect for yourself, and the writrers who influence you, and stop biting. I can feel it AAAAALLLLLL the way over here, Mr. Aragones, my ass. (Im going to get a grip of hate for this, 2 tears in a bucket…my dos centavos! "Niggas iz tru wit 40z n gatz" puhlease, my bruthas would beat yer azz for that picture, ya fuckfart! Wheres IHateU when you need him? http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//mad.gif'>

ha ha ha . . . . . . . . so true.

we're talking characters here...lets say for arguments sake that everyone in the world that did drawings

stopped, and removed every possible influence from their work, every

little piece of bitten line, and tried to draw something after that.......you know how many people draw characters, graffiti related or not????????? fucking thousands upon thousands. no offense webster, i give tons of respect to the following artists but.........

for one, giants characters aren't that totally original. they have large similarities in style to various other artists from the 50's, 40's etc. same with twist. and one could even say that the mighty

os gemeos's style has some very similar elements to picasso*your shaking your head now aren't you*.....these guys have made it their own, but not without some serious influence. its like graffiti is exempt from what other artists outside the culture are doing/have done.....so if you bite some dood thats never picked up a spray can, thats alright or something..but if its another writer, no matter how small the influence, all hell breaks loose and you get your undies in a ball..come on now. i'm not sticking up for 007 here, but when the biter police come calling, you need to look at all of it.....

[This message has been edited by brown twinkie (edited 07-06-2001).]

Guest professor poopatronic

i find it pretty interesting that whenever aeon posts something, everyone says it's dope until one person says he's biting or something, then EVERYONE starts saying that. you can see it in this topic, and most of the others too. i know it happened in the last one he posted. and also, i honestly don't see any similarities to the point where i'd call it "bitibg".

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO:

are you Tony Millionaire? ... or do you simply read the Maakies? the similarities are striking. the guy eating the starfish is friggity-frrresh!

huh? i honestly have no idea what you are talkin about willis....clue me in would ya?

and thanks for likin the sushi eater. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

and to all who diss me, thank you for making me smile, you all entertain me.

Originally posted by professor poopatronic:

i find it pretty interesting that whenever aeon posts something, everyone says it's dope until one person says he's biting or something, then EVERYONE starts saying that. you can see it in this topic, and most of the others too. i know it happened in the last one he posted. and also, i honestly don't see any similarities to the point where i'd call it "bitibg".

mukis...you are a cool kid. people always hate what they dont understand. its the natural response to fear. buwahahaha. and as soon as one bad word is said on 12oz...all the little internet groupies jump in kickin to try to gain the respect of the person who threw the first stone. thats actually a response very common in apes. (seriously)

Originally posted by suburbian bum:

Cough cough, i belive you screen name is very raceist to mexicans...

agreed.

Can you explain the racial issue? I noticed you had swaztikas in some of your other work. Are you just trying to get a rise out of people? If you are then there are better ways to do it, like drawing them having sex, everyone will say you promote rape...right PaintedHonkeyTrash?

Originally posted by suburbian bum:

HOLY shit, aeon i got your package today, thats some of the dopest shit ive seen, thanks sooo much. BUMP BUMP BUMP

thanks man. your next one will be cooler. chues got some shit in it and theres some more jews shit. AEON CHUE and JUE the nigger sticker crew. like whoa.

Guest professor poopatronic

and just for the record, i think i a lot of that racist shit is fucked up, it's kinda funny a couple of times but it's getting to be a bit too much. talent is talent though.

Archived