will we ever stop wearing cargo shorts

boogie hands

just reflecting on my summer wardrobe, and my summer wardrobes of the last 5 years, and everyone elses summer wardrobes.....is this fucking trend ever going to stop??? ive come to the point where i feel naked with out useless pockets on the side of my shorts...actually now that i think about it...does anyone besides dockers make shorts without cargo pockets on them??? what a funny, stagnant clothing trend....ahh well, i still like it.

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont know, but fuck the haters... cargo pants are where its at... the bulk of my wardrobe is cargo pants that either zip off into shorts, or have cords at the bottom so they can be cinched up around my calf's... shit is so fresh... i even have a pair of reversible ones with fleece on the inside... shits flavor... cargo pockets on BOTH FUCKING SIDES....

then again, a brother like myself is ballin full time, and with full time baller status comes concerns the average man needn't worry himself with... such as... since im ballin this hard i need to be drinking full time. for me to be at optimal drinking status, i need extra pockets to put beer in... if i was wearing some wack ass two-pocket pants, i couldnt 'ball' at optimal level ya heard? make more sense now? good...

those extra pockets come in handy often:

-(as seeking said)stashing those extra beers

-walking into stores with the pockets open, and at a perfect distance from the hand to drop various items in

---cargo pockets have revolutionized shop lifting---

-and a good place to put your hands if you have really long arms.

those thing hold up well huh (cut off army cargos) plus theyve got the really sturdy adjustable waist....i bought a pair of 32-36's about 4 years ago and still wear them...good investment

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

yo its an extremely clever plot put on by the government....you see more pockets=more stuff to carry=more weight to hold you down......and how are you gonna get away with forty pound pants.......waitaminute i'm not warring pants.......koooooooooooooooool......................hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

...baggy cargos...fit me and my personality to a T...im not a label hound but my abercrombie cargo shorts(navy blue) are the shit! i traveled from hawaii to mexico to seattle to nyc in those things...goin on three years now...heavy material durable as fuck, and enuff pockets for a kid like me who always just has a ton of random shit...well worth the arm and leg i had to give em....rOe

Originally posted by MASk!:

damn sucka you mean ugly like in a hot 97 way right.

(edited 07-13-2001).]

hahahahaha... its getting REAL, REAL UGLY! -Spunkmaster Flex

[This message has been edited by Trend (edited 07-13-2001).]

[sarcasm]

Cargo pockets are cool and all, but I'm waiting for the EMT/paramedic style pants to come into style. Have you guys seen these? They have all kinds of useful pockets all the way down the leg (I’m talking at least 10-15 pockets). You could carry around all kinds of stuff.

[/sarcasm]

Give me a pair of plain black Dickies any day.

-Al

Not waving, but drowning

Archived