Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

will trade PS2 for Sex

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by <KEY3>, Mar 10, 2005.

1. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

only on craigslist!!!

I'm not making this shit up! (sadly)
    • Reply to: anon-63108029@craigslist.org
      Date: 2005-03-10, 1:54AM EST

I have a fully working ps2 that I no longer want and will consider trading for an evening with a half decent looking girl. Ps2 comes with all hookups one control, one memory card and 5 games. If interested drop me a line and we shall converse further. 18+ please oh and no one over 35

hahahahaha..... what's a used PS2 go for? A hundred bucks?
    You couldnt even get a handjob from a stripper for a hundred bucks.

...or can you? :naughty:

2. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

interesting.............................................

3. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

4. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

well i guess he only wants a half decent looking girl... ahah

and i don't know any girl that is into ps2 enough to go for that.

5. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

I mean it's not like it's a PSP!

I wonder if anyone has contact him.
    I should send him a message like "dude... I'll buy it for $100. What you do with the money is up to you."

6. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Dude you can get FS from a stripper for 100 bucks. On craig's list, too.

7. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member

shit i got a playstation 2 AND an XBOX, will that get me a crazy threesome with TWO halfway decent looking chicks? my retard logic says two 5's makes a 10.

8. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

only booze, and lots of it makes a 5 into a 10

9. postmodernism

postmodernism Junior Member

10. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member

thats not sad, thats every friday night...the world says i have a drinking problem, but i dont see it...

11. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Cooooool, imagine if the world worked like that. "I am pretty bored of this cordless drill, and this hifi, and this box of eggs and this cut glass decanter, think I might trade it in, see how much play I get. I will prolly settle for a blowjob from a mildly attractive woman or shemale."

Fuck sake

12. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

^ that was awesome!
    • Well I was cleaning out the junk box and I found some old sticks of RAM, and autographed Tom Green DVD and some gold pennant with my initals on it. It's all yours if I can beat off onto your boobs.

13. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i'll give away a computer with mad hardware/software for a live in sex slave girly. she can't speak english or has to pretend not to know it. she has to make rad ham sammiches, and she has to call me by my rap name: mc just-got-kicked-in-his-nuts.

14. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

keys come my way,we can get you brains for 25 and it's a block away from a dope trainyard.......I've yet to try it but ever week I hear another story about my drunken homies picking up underaged stripers or railing one for 40 bones at two different bars.

15. caffeine

caffeine Member

Painting mission + Bar/Stripers/Hookers afterwards.

A classic duo.