will this get me beat up!

AREANKAY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YEAH MAN FUCK YOU FOR THAT WORD GOD I WILL GET YOUR IP, RIGHT YO, AND LIKE I WILL USE IT TO HAXOR YOUR LIFE DOG LIKE I WILL FINDING OUT WHERE YOU ARE LIVING AND SHIT AND LIKE WHAT UP BLOOD IM GONNA TAKE MY 50 CAL HANDGUN (THEY MAKE THOSE IN THE DIRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY SOUF) AND I WILL PROBABLY SHOOT THROUGH WHATEVER YOU PUT IN MY WAY AND THE BULLET WILL HIT YOU TOO AND PROBABLY SHATTER YOUR BONES/LIFE/MIND/ETC. YOU KNOW? FUCK THAT PICTURE MAN

:lol:

that shit is special.

not that i hate new jersey, but that whole state is soooooo shady. and smells weird. course, i guess DC is the definition of coruption so i can't say a damn thing.

Normally I hate tatoos, but I really like this one for some reason. I dont even have anything againt Jersey. It seems like a hardcore fucking place though. I am basing this off the internet though so its completely worthless, but it seems like people from Jersey do the crazyest weird shit and live the most insane lives.

yeah, I don't like new jersey either, but I agree that "fuck jersey" is not something I'm gonna want on me for the rest of my life. I saw some homeless man with a "fuck NYU" tat the other day, and that right there is real tatoo material. Fuck NYU.

Archived