Will someone win this auction for me?

Swiffer Jet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
This combo has been only used in 1 water battle, which got me a glorious victory in every sense of the word. I ductaped the two tanks together, but they can be seperated if friends want to use both. If you use both, be sure you are strong enough, since wussies will not be able to use both cannons at the same time.

hahaha....I would fill it up with some Rit dye-----then get fucked up and go drench people downtown in the front of bars.....actually,I wouldn't be caught dead with that thing on my back....

haha last night, actually 2 nights ago at work i took 4 waterguns I bought at rite-aid for .75 cents to work. first on the shuttle to work I shot some dude in the back of the head/shoulder (he has no neck) region. He got pissed cause he thought the dude in back of him spit on him. Then at nightly roll call I was sitting down 2 seats away from one of the foremen (same one i shot in the neck with a paintball) and pretended like I was stretching then shot him in the back of the head and got his hair (whats left of it) and his glasses. He had no idea who or what hit him. Then before our first lunch he tried to get me with a water ballon. But the fuckin' idiot popped in in his hands getting his stomach and pants all wet. Luckily some other dude gave me the heads up he was coming. So he trys to throw one at me it bounces off my back and pops on the ground. Then he pops one on my back finally. Then for both our lunches we continue to spray peoples crotches and mouths while they try to sleep.

point of the story I want one.

Archived