WILL ONE OF YOU LOSERS MAKE ME PROUD?

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

IM TOO OLD FOR THAT SHIT ALREADY, but i know one of you slackers out there wouldnt mind.

i would love to see some writer up in the real world...

the real world of hawaii was smokin tons of weed, so dont fret. im sure you can get away with it. they promote that you get drunk and fuck the hot sluts of the house and i like that idea

but you can go on the weakass site mtv.com and go to the casting link above.

i was gonna try.. im sure i could have got on and i would have loved to get on. you get bitches money a job and a pimpin house with bitches and at least 2 gay guys, so it opens room for your chance to get with them bitches. i would bomb the front of any house the stick me in. represent

i would be so bad on that show and give puck a shout out

after living a nice lifestyle, you get to be on that competitive show of mtv.. might get hooked up with some kind of tv personality spot somewhere.

get paid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have thaught about how fun it would be to be the voice of reason in that house nad just be a smartass to everyone there. Pretty much be the comic releif that pisses off all the other house mates because you make them look retarded. I'm not rocking the perfect body and face and fashion and all that shit to get on there. I doubt they would let me walk around the house in my kmart pajama's with my furry beer belly showing. so I guess its a no go for me.

the only real world i watched was the new orleans one, i was pissed the mormon girl didn't get herself some dick, she needed it. and on another note, i would get kicked off that show so fast, with in the first 2 episodes, cause i would probally punch the fuck out whatever cocky faced collar popper they roomed me with.

there was a writer on there last time on the philly one, but not as a member.

when that chick that got scabies brought them friends from the bar back to the crib and the one frat fag was trying to start shit with them - the one dude that kept covering his face was a well known philly writer.