WILL IQUIT CHEAT ON HIS CHINESE DUMPLING WHILE VISITING HOME???

duh-rye-won

Hey homies. i'm bored. here's whats on my mind at the moment.

I'm almost 26 years old. i've spent about 5 of those years in serious relationships. i've never cheated. my first girlfriend cheated on me when i was 18 and it turred me up inside. (dumb fucking trailer trash dirty cunt. i dragged you out of the fucking gutter and cleaned you up and that was how you fucking repaid me you filthy prozac gobbling alcoholic whore!) ahem. excuse me. where was i? oh yes...

So i'm gonna be on the other side of the world. It's not like I can get laid as soon as i decide i'd like to, but i'm confident that i could have a few options if i wanted. a few QUALITY options if i do say so myself.

Ya know, I used to be completely against cheating. i used to give my friends shit about it when they would cheat on their girls.

"if you're gonna cheat, why the fuck are you gonna keep a girlfriend around?"

but as i get a little older, and shit changes, the question becomes:

"if you're gonna cheat, why the fuck are you getting MARRIED?"

you see what i'm saying? my perspective has kind of changed. now i'm starting to feel like if my girl never knows, it's not such a crime. Fuck, if I was sure she was right for me I would've married her already. but i'm not sure. i'm crazy about my girl, but we have a complicated situation and I don't know what's gonna happen in the long run. honestly. i'm crazy about her. i'm just trying to be realistic because i am a firm believer that "LOVE DOES NOT CONQUER ALL". sometimes circumstances just fuck it up for 2 people who are right for each other.

so maybe by sleeping with another girl it will help me decide how serious i am with mine. or maybe i'm just trying to rationalize my guilt, and i just want to stick my dick in as many girls as possible. who knows. honestly, i don't.

thoughts? comments? whatever?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I like honesty with these things. If you want to test out some other girls to gain some perspective it's my feeling you should be able to tell your girl that you need some time or whatever. Same goes if you just want to dip the wick. But I'm young and overly idealistic .. so its probably better if you dont take my advice.

cheating...

i used to do it all the time, i was the one you good boys would be cursing out... but anyways i cleaned up my act and it's much better.

on thing i learned is that if you do it once in a relationship, you will probably do it again since you realize it's easy to get away with and 'seal is broken' . so if you're going to do it, kiss your close bond with your girl goodby, cuz somethin changes.. even if she never finds out (which she won't) you probably will never take her as seriously again.

how serious does your girl think ya'll are? does she have the idea that you guys are long term? if she shares your view that this is a passing fun time then go for the gold i guess, but make sure that she feels the same way and you'd be ok with her doin it too.

as a reformed cheating bitch, born again married virgin i'd say don't do it. get out of the relationship and go on a spree.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Same age, same feeling...all i have to say is dont think about it. If the op presents right in your face and it feels like a go, go...if the op is there but you're having doublethoughts, moral issued popping out, dont....if no oppurtunity, masturbate

godamn i wish i could join that party

i sit back in my bed.

watching bill and ted

making sure my day is excellent before my eyes get red.

what bob said... let her dick some other dudes... if you dont like the thought of that, dont do it.. c'mon. you're 26?

if you wanna cheat, at least fuck her bestfriend, or her mom, or something funny

no offense....

i hate cheaters with a passion. every cheater that i meet, i want to stab in the eye. i'm serious. for me, its just not right and its just straight fucked up. most of my friends have cheated on their girls. and they always ask me "do you think :fill in the blank: will cheat on me?" usually they would have this stupid look on their face like i'm supposed to feel sorry for their asses and come up with a stupid comment like "no she will never cheat on you. you're a great boyfriend." like i am supposed to feel bad for their sorry asses who cant understand the sense of karma. so i tell them "well. karmas a bitch. and its usually 10 times worse than what you did." then they look at me even more worried. its true. treat others as how you want to be treated.

but if you guys arent serious and all, i'd say go for it. but if you are thinking about marriage, dont tug her around and mess with her head because if she ever finds out, she will fuck you up.

Originally posted by Devilush

no offense....

i hate cheaters with a passion. every cheater that i meet, i want to stab in the eye. i'm serious. for me, its just not right and its just straight fucked up. most of my friends have cheated on their girls. and they always ask me "do you think :fill in the blank: will cheat on me?" usually they would have this stupid look on their face like i'm supposed to feel sorry for their asses and come up with a stupid comment like "no she will never cheat on you. you're a great boyfriend." like i am supposed to feel bad for their sorry asses who cant understand the sense of karma. so i tell them "well. karmas a bitch. and its usually 10 times worse than what you did." then they look at me even more worried. its true. treat others as how you want to be treated.

but if you guys arent serious and all, i'd say go for it. but if you are thinking about marriage, dont tug her around and mess with her head because if she ever finds out, she will fuck you up.

I couldn't agree more.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

post a picture of said dumpling...mmmm dumplings. :yum:

im a heathen, but i wouldnt cheat on someone i love.

i only horse around if im on the single tip.

this way no one is left all butt hurt...nah mean.

oh yeah, remeber...no glove no love!