Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WILL IQUIT CHEAT ON HIS CHINESE DUMPLING WHILE VISITING HOME???

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by duh-rye-won, Jun 4, 2004.

1. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

Hey homies. i'm bored. here's whats on my mind at the moment.

I'm almost 26 years old. i've spent about 5 of those years in serious relationships. i've never cheated. my first girlfriend cheated on me when i was 18 and it turred me up inside. (dumb fucking trailer trash dirty cunt. i dragged you out of the fucking gutter and cleaned you up and that was how you fucking repaid me you filthy prozac gobbling alcoholic whore!) ahem. excuse me. where was i? oh yes...

So i'm gonna be on the other side of the world. It's not like I can get laid as soon as i decide i'd like to, but i'm confident that i could have a few options if i wanted. a few QUALITY options if i do say so myself.

Ya know, I used to be completely against cheating. i used to give my friends shit about it when they would cheat on their girls.

"if you're gonna cheat, why the fuck are you gonna keep a girlfriend around?"

but as i get a little older, and shit changes, the question becomes:

"if you're gonna cheat, why the fuck are you getting MARRIED?"

you see what i'm saying? my perspective has kind of changed. now i'm starting to feel like if my girl never knows, it's not such a crime. Fuck, if I was sure she was right for me I would've married her already. but i'm not sure. i'm crazy about my girl, but we have a complicated situation and I don't know what's gonna happen in the long run. honestly. i'm crazy about her. i'm just trying to be realistic because i am a firm believer that "LOVE DOES NOT CONQUER ALL". sometimes circumstances just fuck it up for 2 people who are right for each other.

so maybe by sleeping with another girl it will help me decide how serious i am with mine. or maybe i'm just trying to rationalize my guilt, and i just want to stick my dick in as many girls as possible. who knows. honestly, i don't.

thoughts? comments? whatever?

2. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

Voted for your plane to crash.

3. Telo

Telo Elite Member

4. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

I like honesty with these things. If you want to test out some other girls to gain some perspective it's my feeling you should be able to tell your girl that you need some time or whatever. Same goes if you just want to dip the wick. But I'm young and overly idealistic .. so its probably better if you dont take my advice.

5. Hoblow

Hoblow Senior Member

Post flicks.

6. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

just stay away from my dumpling you quasi puerto rican

7. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

8. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

cheating...

i used to do it all the time, i was the one you good boys would be cursing out... but anyways i cleaned up my act and it's much better.

on thing i learned is that if you do it once in a relationship, you will probably do it again since you realize it's easy to get away with and 'seal is broken' . so if you're going to do it, kiss your close bond with your girl goodby, cuz somethin changes.. even if she never finds out (which she won't) you probably will never take her as seriously again.

how serious does your girl think ya'll are? does she have the idea that you guys are long term? if she shares your view that this is a passing fun time then go for the gold i guess, but make sure that she feels the same way and you'd be ok with her doin it too.

as a reformed cheating bitch, born again married virgin i'd say don't do it. get out of the relationship and go on a spree.

9. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

i think ur gonna get totally recked hook up wit sum random girl. then forget about and get a call or email saying u guys had anal..and then ull feel guilty...;)

10. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

This one.

11. Same age, same feeling...all i have to say is dont think about it. If the op presents right in your face and it feels like a go, go...if the op is there but you're having doublethoughts, moral issued popping out, dont....if no oppurtunity, masturbate

godamn i wish i could join that party

12. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

like chris rock said
    SINGLE=LONELY
    MARRIED=BORED ;)

13. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i sit back in my bed.
    watching bill and ted
    making sure my day is excellent before my eyes get red.

what bob said... let her dick some other dudes... if you dont like the thought of that, dont do it.. c'mon. you're 26?

if you wanna cheat, at least fuck her bestfriend, or her mom, or something funny

14. BUCK FUSH

BUCK FUSH Member

chinese dumplings are delicious

15. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

i think in a way, you subconsciously know the answer...
    so why ask all of us and just get more confused?..

*edited-because i spell like 3rd grader.