Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Will Europe do it again ? (the UEFA Champions League 2003-2004 thread)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pinup, Dec 1, 2003.

1. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

Last year, Europe (the dane) called the result two weeks before it happened. Let's see if he can do it even more early on this time...

Predictions anyone ? Favourites ?

Monaco is already qualified which is cool, and i think they will get through at least another round but i don't think they can win, even though they beat La Coruña, leading the Spanish 1st Division 8-3.... that's gotta be a sign they're going somewhere. Plus they've only lost one league match this season and are way ahead. And they have Morientes.

Real will probably be up in the last 4, and i also think Arsenal will make it.

I'm taking bets in for the final 4 for the time being....anyone ?

2. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

:lol:

Olympiakos ? what ? who ?

AEK ? 4-0 against Monaco ? yes ?

3. sneak

sneak Guest

im hoping fulham make it next year...
    but this year i think real stand a great chance. seeing arsenal's display against inter has got to improve their chances too.

imagine a real madrid (+ BECKHAM) v Man U final...

4. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

http://www.psg.fr/fr/club/current_team_toplevel/photos_haute_def/Poster2.jpg'>

they're winning next year, please believe !

5. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

Monaco aint winning shit, right I`d say obviously Real, but I have a weird feeling Chelsea are gonna do very well this year..Arsenal`s squad is too small, but their 1st team is amzing..You can never rule Man Utd out of anything..but........Tottenham would win it tho (if they were there)

6. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

The scum will never win anything.

Arsenal gotta at least progress, the game vs inter proved they got the skills, bricked it against fulham yesterday tho (North bank lower ;) ).

7. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

Sorry mate, but Tottenham ain't winning shit. Bristol Rovers have got as much chance as them.
    :lol:

8. sneak

sneak Guest

damn shame! (sneaks front room, the sofa)

9. A more fitting football thread for today would have been the EURO 04 finals thread since the draw was yesterday...
    :rolleyes:

Buuuut, I guess I have to post my final 4 since my name is being exploited in the title of the thread. Ill probaly be way off, that call about the final was a totally different situation.

Anyways, out of all the teams Ill go with
    Inter
    Real Madrid
    Milan
    Chelsea

10. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

true. it didn't even occur to me. anyway, there's no thread material about the Euro, we all know France is gonna take the cake. and for the first time in ages we wont be against denmark in the qualifyers...

11. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

Right I have to admit (whcih is really really hard) that France have the best squad as in stregth and depth, but as go`s the first 11 I don`t think there`s gonna be much in the England France game, pretty evens i`d say..

the betting is going

France 7/2
    Italy 5/1
    England 13/2, Portugal 13/2
    Spain 7/1
    Holland 8/1
    Czech Republic 11/1
    Germany 18/1

Oh yeah and as for you Rodney you cheeky git! lol..
    Fuck all gooners!!!!!

from a not so proud yid

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

13. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I would want Real Sociedad to win, but I know they have as much a chance as Tottenham....

My pick will be Juventus in the final, as for who they play, it could be a toss up between any of the English clubs, Madrid, and possibly Stuttgart.

As long as Real don't win, I'll be happy.....