Wilks Barre PA (the remix)

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im not too sure if its that close to princeton and new brunswick..im actually pretty sure its not..its about an hour away from me..and im in north jersey...i know alot of good bands play there.

i went thru to look for old paint...didnt see too much fun stuff there tho.

-tacobellbomber

holler at my if u feel like meeting halfway.

Wilkes Barre is a nice place, a great old paint find was up their, you probably have heard about it. I can say for sure though, your not finding anything else out their. As far as the music scene I am not sure, but I know a couple kids out there are on here. Check out scranton not too far from there. Scranton I think was an old coal town, with some good railfan shit around. Kind of a crappy town, but def. worth the visit.

Been to that city a whole lotta times only thing I know there is to do worth while is find a place called 3 guys pizza. Good pizza place also a wide variery of cheep beers for purchase, catch a slam in the bathroom while your there too, you can basicly walk around there and write on anything you want at least that's what I used to do when I went there the city is like a ghost town full of herion addicts

catch a slam in the bathroom

what is this terminology?

wilkes berry does have good pizza, but is lacking scene wise i'm pretty sure, you may find trains however, near factories, that's all i can tell from the maps (i once considered a move there). there was a kid from scranton on here but he moved to nystate or somewhere. good luck with that anyhow.

• 2 years later...

i live in a neighboring town of wilks-barre. (the shit hole called plymouth). and there is some interesting shit up here, not much though. If anyone is planning on coming p here they should definitly check out the "ZOO". some nice shit going on there. But i still hate it here!