~>WIFEY<~

THUMB WRESTL

have you ever had a girl, lost her, and then looked back on her and thought: "man she is close to my idealistic image of a wife?"

i still havent had a solid or real relationship with anyone yet, just interactions for the majority of the time, and when i think back to my first, she was a perfect woman for me.

she was very beautiful, gorgeous face, nice smile, cute laugh, very intelligent, out going and talkative, sexy, nice, she was into basketball and played it, very athletic, and responsible, very diverse, and well rounded as well. i cant say enough about her.

however when we were together and talking or what have you i was niave and didnt realise what i had, its kind of like giving a teenager $10,000 dollars with no advice on what to do with it, she was way out of my league and i was just overwhelmed to even be talking to her i guess type of thing.

so anyhow, ive been thinking how good of a person she is and was, and to me that is pretty close as i have come to my ideal image of wife.

i don't know, ive been on a serious tip lately, and i'm trying to improve my life and situation i guess, and i need a intelligent and beautiful girl by my side and most the girls havent been measuring up lately.

anyone else have any stories about girls they have meet or lost that they wondered might have been the one or had good wifey qualites that you are having trouble finding now?????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by THUMB WRESTL

she was very beautiful, gorgeous face, nice smile, cute laugh, very intelligent, out going and talkative, sexy, nice, she was into basketball and played it, very athletic, and responsible, very diverse, and well rounded as well. i cant say enough about her.

Damn, sounded like Tease was Taking about my girl......:king:

AAHAHAH this is great Tease you haven't had another chick sense this one you said????????????? YOUR HUNG UP CAUSE YOU AIN'T GOT ANY OTHER SENSE MAN can't you see that?

Gainging some idea of what you'd like in a wife from your first love sounds logical to me but wanting something you ONCE had and threw it away make more sense right now.Stop sucking and move on.

Archived