Wife Wanting Sex Bites Husband to Death.

Guest ilikeskulls.

Guest ilikeskulls.

Wife Wanting Sex Bites Husband to Death

Posted: October 17, 2002 at 2:23 p.m.

MODESTO (AP) -- A Modesto man has died after his wife allegedly held him down and bit him repeatedly when he refused to have sex with her.

Kelli Pratt is being held on suspicion of elder abuse, domestic violence and assault on a police officer.

Police say they're waiting for toxicology results to come back to show if the bites caused an infection that killed Arthur Pratt.

If the tests show that an infection killed the 65-year-old man, police say they could file homicide charges.

Authorities say Pratt died Sunday at Doctors Memorial Center in Modesto, six days after the attack. His skin was riddled with more than 20 deep tooth marks.

Sergeant Al Carter says the man dialed 911 that night and screamed into the phone while his wife was allegedly biting him.

(Copyright 2002 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

www.kron4.com/Global/story.asp?S=976762

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest chicken bone

My girl always bites my tongue.. It really hurts. :(

Another girl way before, bit my lip once when she was kissing me.. It left a bloody indent inside my upper lip the size of a tooth.. I could feel it pull at my lip when she released her bite because it went in so far.. It fucking hurt like a bitch and it was in such strange circumstances.

Damn women-beasts!!!

*edit for being illiterate and incoherent and pretty much feo.

Guest ilikeskulls.

yeah my girl atacks me.we get in hickey wars...it's gotten pretty bad at points.vinyl junkie has seen what's she's done to my neck before.girls are insane.

Ahah that classic. I wish i could bite someone to death.... Shit i know them toys running around the yards do..... but to literally bite someone seems killa.

"hey what you in for?"

"I bit someone to death..."

"Wow your crazy... let's start a riot..." :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ilikeskulls.

Wife Wanting Sex Bites Husband to Death

Posted: October 17, 2002 at 2:23 p.m.

MODESTO (AP) -- A Modesto man has died after his wife allegedly held him down and bit him repeatedly when he refused to have sex with her.

Kelli Pratt is being held on suspicion of elder abuse, domestic violence and assault on a police officer.

Police say they're waiting for toxicology results to come back to show if the bites caused an infection that killed Arthur Pratt.

If the tests show that an infection killed the 65-year-old man, police say they could file homicide charges.

Authorities say Pratt died Sunday at Doctors Memorial Center in Modesto, six days after the attack. His skin was riddled with more than 20 deep tooth marks.

Sergeant Al Carter says the man dialed 911 that night and screamed into the phone while his wife was allegedly biting him.

(Copyright 2002 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

www.kron4.com/Global/story.asp?S=976762

The things we do for love.........:D

Guest YinzerXpress

the one day i had sex like 6 times for a total of 11 hours and rolled out my place with 32 sucker bites on my chest, this cat just sounds like a pussy

• 5 years later...

Archived