wierd things left on the pavement:

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

I found a wwII Training rifle and a 1967 copy of life magagzine.

WHAT DID THE COVER LOOK LIKE?.....fuck,sorry about the caps.....I use those to put together weird peices of artwork mixed with paint.....just wondering...I might have it.good find.

that reminds me of something i've been noticing around my city recently..

heart-shaped outlines on the pavement, the outline made of chewing gum stuck to the ground, about a foot square most of them

i'm not sure how many i've seen, but i've a suspicion it's the work of an art-school student for their degree, maybe one of those crazy conceptualist cats :confused:

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

I actually scored a handful of old magazines near a dumpster of a nursing home, these are the best places to find old magazines. the life magazine had a picture of two women in bathing suits. It was a bathing suits of acapulco issue.

I think I have it.......is there a cigarette ad on the back page?....the last page.....word up...I jacked a shitload of those from this antique store........all pre '72.....man,there is some of the illest shit in those 'zines......the car ads' are the best.......peace,bro.

Originally posted by 455

I think I have it.......is there a cigarette ad on the back page?....the last page.....word up...I jacked a shitload of those from this antique store........all pre '72.....man,there is some of the illest shit in those 'zines......the car ads' are the best.......peace,bro.

I have to dig it up again to see about the ad. Yeah there are some quality ads in them. I love seeing ads for products that do not exist anymore, such as for cars that were flops. i love seeing how drastically American culture has changed.

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by SteveAustin

I found a vibrator that had been run over by several cars. It was really flat with tire tread marks on it. one of those things where you go by and about 10 seconds later your brain realizes what it was, so you have to go back and make sure you saw what you thought you saw.

haha

Archived