Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

wierd 'OZE' spray or something in nyc...

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by DBNY, Nov 1, 2001.

1. DBNY

DBNY New Jack

anyone in nyc ever see it a few weeks back (they painted over it now)? i cant remember what it said, OZE, i think, and someone else

it was on lafeyatte, behind some fences. i remember a post a WHIIIILE back about people using fire extinguishers, emptying them out and filling them up with paint. anyone know for sure how it was done?

it was real sloppy, and thin, but real high!

2. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

if it was done with extinguisher it would be thick not thin.

aint oze kyt ?

3. SIELOETTE

SIELOETTE Senior Member

4. niseNSF

niseNSF Member

oze kyt is the man...and it was prolly him, he knows how to do extinguisher tags. that cat is mad underrated.

where you at 108?

5. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

True....very true!

6. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

oze is definitely dope, ive seen some of his really old stuff in my area from back in the day. dont know where he is know though.

7. sober

sober Guest

all i got to say is oze's wholecar on the atsf is
    the sickest thing ever. made me laugh for a
    long time. oze rules.

8. guise

guise Senior Member

The ATSF? And Sober? LFC? You know Maseo?

9. SIELOETTE

SIELOETTE Senior Member

if it is sober..then boy..I found an old washed up little book with some old island grill pages in it.in our garage.......you' would get a kick out of it..I know I did...

tfs...

10. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

i seen a revs spray the other day.i was real sloppy but it was revs

11. DBNY

DBNY New Jack

check out my 'pacman' thread in the bench...

i have some pics of pacmans shit.

12. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

The Whirly Bird catches the worm the late fool gets a girly with a two dollar perm!!

13. sober

sober Guest

sorry i am noone heres long
    lost buddy. i used to be an
    alcoholic...

14. yeah i they do them shits with fire extinguishers.
    i think there a great idea, but they look terrible.

15. SPECIALSAUCE

SPECIALSAUCE Junior Member

its funny cause pac man gets up that way and to be "pac" certafied in a fire department is a certification to be able to use a breathing aperatess