wierd dreams...

saraday

maybe it's because i'm stressed.. or maybe it's because i'm sick.. but i've been having a lot of crazy dreams lately...

such as:

me and some random hot guy were in a bar drinking ketel one and the people at the bar actually thought i was COOL. we leave the bar and decide to start looting electronics shops and wig stores. we dress up in the wigs and go back to the bar hoping no one recognizes us.

a friend of mine and i were at some apartment hanging out and getting wasted when all 4 hobbits from lord of the rings show up (in their regular clothes) and proceed to get trashed with us. after we're good and tanked we start acting like ninjas doing karate and jujitsu moves... then these asian martial arts guys showed up and we proceeded to get our asses beat.

wierdness.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT...

i also had another dream about my cat having her kittens (a dream that i didnt think was worth mentioning.....)

well i just walked past my room and heard baby kittens meowing.

she's already had one......

thats just insane

Originally posted by deterrent@Apr 19 2005, 12:54 PM

They don't seem to wierd to me, unless you saw the cats vagina.

Did you see the cats vagina?

no.

she just had her third kitten.

she's such a whore i swear.

i thought she was too young to get fixed and she turns up pregnant. just my luck.

edit: i just saw her eat the placenta and umbilical cord.

im going to be sick

When I think 'weird dreams' I think of climbing out of a river and carrying yourself in corpse form through a valley of mutilated deer-parts. The sky would almost have to be day-glo rust colored.

So like.. you had a dream you got drunk off of a specific drink, with a hot guy, in some cool club doing all sorts of wacky things? And then the people actually liked you?

Wow.. pretty...pretty weird. (Pleasegodkillmenow)

Originally posted by <KEY3>@Apr 19 2005, 01:51 PM

jujutsu dreams?

That's like dreaming about wrestling, which would earn you

a place in the undertones thread, if you were a guy.

i used to practice judo and wado ryu karate...

and the only reason i know anything about wrestling is because of my brother.

once he got bigger than me i got put in a reverse chicken wing daily.

yeh i have some fucked up dreams too....the last one i had went like this

i "woke up" to see some strange dude over my bed with a gun in hand. he told me to get outta the bed and like get down on the floor on the knees and face the ground, so i dont see his face. he held the gun to my head and said if i did anything hed kill me. For some reason i had a big knife with me, hidden....so he turned around to go through my shit on my shelves and as he did i got up and slit his throat, stabbed him in the back and let him hit the floor. the blood totally soaked my carpet and i ran to the phone to call 911. The entire time i was worried if theyd charge me for murder...

hahaha weird eh...just one of many....oh yeah, i contemplated how to kill the guy in my head like 3-4 times over before it happened....really weird...like i killed him 3 times over.....

I dreamed my dad drank forty beers in my neighbor's garage, and then called me and told me to come over and roll him a blunt. So I twisted one and brought it over, and then the neighbor broke the swisher in half by accident, and my dad got pissed and we bounced. Then, we were in some hotel, and we drank all the liquor in the mini bar, and crept out the back door when we were sufficiently drunk.

I dont know. As far as weird dreams go, it was pretty tame. I have had dreams years ago, that to this day I will never ever mention to anyone just because they are so creepy and fucking strange [no homer].

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Apr 19 2005, 01:49 PM

When I think 'weird dreams' I think of climbing out of a river and carrying yourself in corpse form through a valley of mutilated deer-parts. The sky would almost have to be day-glo rust colored.

So like.. you had a dream you got drunk off of a specific drink, with a hot guy, in some cool club doing all sorts of wacky things? And then the people actually liked you?

Wow.. pretty...pretty weird. (Pleasegodkillmenow)

lol, i've had some like that...

but i like to put them in the "fucked up dreams" category rather than the "wierd dreams" category...

woke up to a sunny hot day, then the clouds built up and the temperature dropped extremely low and it snowed a few feet. Then, i was driving in my car, smashing it into everything, got warm again, all the snow melted, then it was nighttime and I was lost wandering in some neighborhood I'd never seen before. It then switched up to a spot near the tracks, and I was spotted by a man, who was chasing me but we were going in circles. Then I woke up

cats are unbelievably dope. i want one so bad.

i had a dream that a new sport was invented where we drove around the streets on motorbikes dragging along these huge blow-up things of animals. i was racing in a really important race, and it was a red light (we had to stop at red lights), but i drove through it cos i really wanted to win, then i was about to cross the finish line and these police type people took me out. then i woke up.

If you really think about it...most of your dreams are fragments of conversation or influences (TV, internet, memories) from the night before that sink into your sub-conscience..

I tend to have reoccurring dreams of when I was a teenager working retail jobs...with people I interact with in current times.

^ not me. (directed to mamerro) I have damn normal dreams.

Take for example:

Two of my friend got married and moved out of town.

I had a dream that there was this big house on their

street and there was some 'angel' or 'friendly witch' living there.

I went to visit them last weekend and there was one big house

right where I had seen it in my dream. There was a girl in her

early 20's in an orange yoga /exercise outfit doing stretches

on the front porch. I totally wanted to walk up and tell her about

the dream I had, but that would create on of those 'restraining

order monents' that I've been doing my best to avoid.

i'll admit it

the other morning i was dreaming about masturbating while sitting on a sidewallk with people walking by an shit.

my clothes were all on, but my hand was down my pants and i was going for it.

that was one of the more unusual ones i've had lately.

i have some real cool graffiti dreams.

once i was dreaming about walking around in the city, but it was one of those dreams where it's like your vision is through a colored filter (in this case pinkish)

i saw some flowerboxes on a house, and they had huge paint can sized sakura markers growing on the plants in them.

you know what I find funny.....

Guys have no shame in saying ' The nights over, I'm going home to spank it',

but girls will either get clinical and call it 'masterbating' or use the classic 'Taking a nice hot bath'.

Originally posted by symbols@Apr 19 2005, 07:39 PM

i'll admit it

the other morning i was dreaming about masturbating while sitting on a sidewallk with people walking by an shit.

my clothes were all on, but my hand was down my pants and i was going for it.

that was one of the more unusual ones i've had lately.

Same thing, but substitute penis for vagina.

Guest imported_Tesseract

After the first time i watched my hard drive defrag with the details windows on for about 2 hours, i realised that thats what dreams are, all the data in your head switching places like crazy, rearranged and modified...a process that doesnt make sense while its happening but makes morning functional.

NERD/PHILOPSHY