whyd you shut down the "eating marijuana" thread?

jah

that shit was funny as hell. i dont mean to make fun of you regulator but..... that kinda deserves it. nah its just funny to me but i guess its not common knowledge. yes, the thc must be heated to have much effect. and a five sack isnt really going to make you anything that will get you high from consumption. and making treats with weed isnt hard to do. as long as youre making something with butter all you need to do is make the butter and then follow the rest of hte directions as you would normally.

zesto, your recipe needs a little revising to get a really good effect.

first off, in case some of you dont know, it should be specified that when we talk about making butter and say "weed" we mean the trim, not the buds. of course you can use buds and it will have a better effect but in my oppinion its a complete waste of herb because youd have to use a shitload of nugs that would last you a lot longer and give you many more highs if you just smoked them. just make sure the leaves are real crystally. they dont have to be but itll be a lot more potent. anyway, with that out of the way....

1. take 1-2 lb butter and heat it until its boiling(depending on how many cookies or brownies you want to make).

2. take an ounce of shake and mix it in stir, turn the heat down to a simmering boil, and leave over night.

3. get cheese cloth and straing the butter, separating it from the leaf. make sure to squeeze the cloth real good to get all the butter out. by now your butter should be real potent and a rich green. throw it in the fridge till its hard but still like butter thats been left out for a while (still easy to spread or mix ).

4. follow regular cooking recipies for cookies or brownies/cupcakes.... whatever. if you want strong ones add alittle more butter than recomended and alittle more sugar.

if you dont feel it at first dont keep eating and eating. youll fuckin knock yourself out. they take 30-60 min to really take effect so be patient. maybe take a small toke while youre waiting for them to kick in. dont over do it though. its a way different feeling than when you smoke so....

if youre taking shrooms this is a good recipe to mix them in with to give you a relaxed, heavy trip. plus it makes the shrooms taste a lot better. its not going to make your cookies or whatever taste as good by any means but it will be fun. not recomended for beginners.

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

come on crew members. i know some of you must burn. cannibus isnt a drug damnit! i could understand hard drugs but this is nothing. no disrespect meant by the thread but what harm is a thread like this going to have?

Guest drunken phil
Originally posted by REGULATOR

yea i shoulda known 5 dollars couldnt get me fucked up...maybe if i smoked that shit.....but o well...i was desperate and couldnt blaze up

70 u.s. cents gets ya fucked up here:D :D :D

Archived