why?

curious george

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mtv sux

they take off the best shows like evry 6 months

like the lyrisict lounge show

they showed like two eppisodes at like 1 in the morning a few weeks ago so i taped them

even tho they were shity episodes

yah fuck mtv

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

[This message has been edited by theFUME (edited 06-14-2001).]

how about The State

fucking there are only like 4 episodes of the Andy Dick show

the ben stiller show

remote control

yo MTV raps (direct effect sucks)

headbangers ball

shit the list can go on forever...

------------------

your ghetto if you pee in the shower...

mtv straight out sucks now days. all they play is that gay backstreet boy shit. 24/7 TRL live crap with a buncha bitches screaming 24/7. and yea, even direct effect, mtv's little push to start supporting hip hop even a little fucking bit sucks too. where the hell did the dope mtv go? i loved mtv back in the 80's and early 90's with those little animations with the mtv logo and shit. those days owned.. heh... drug free since '83~~!!~ :]

------------------

virgin eyes can't handle this artistic intercourse....

• 10 years later...
mtv straight out sucks now days. all they play is that gay backstreet boy shit. 24/7 TRL live crap with a buncha bitches screaming 24/7. and yea, even direct effect, mtv's little push to start supporting hip hop even a little fucking bit sucks too. where the hell did the dope mtv go? i loved mtv back in the 80's and early 90's with those little animations with the mtv logo and shit. those days owned.. heh... drug free since '83~~!!~ :]

------------------

virgin eyes can't handle this artistic intercourse....

Only if they knew of what MTV was to become. Their(MTV) trying tho, only seen a couple of the new beavis and buttheads. I liked the werewolf one, "the transformation has begun". :D

and liquid television was the shit, any one remember the short where the guys in a futuristic world working in a factory i think, and he gets caught goofin around then gets thrown in a jail cell and starts making shadow puppets. Gets caught by guard so he cuts of his hands, so then he makes the shadow puppets with his feet. and also the one with the babies on the assembly line getting bar codes stamped on their heads. Any help?

Archived