WHY YA HATE GHETTO

Eager Salamander

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES

i get it.

i hate people that can never outgrow the ghetto mindstate even if they grew up there. my friends in their 20s-30s act same as always and look at me like a freak cuz i dont still talk like "yo nigga we gon' to da' sto' fo' a blunt?"

i grew up as inner city as fuck and act like a decent person (whatever that may be).

Guest Pilau Hands

Most people I know who are "ghetto" can't understand why the man holds them back. Speak however you want...but when they can't get any other job besides working the counter at McDonald's, don't misunderstand the situation. You yell at your manager, and suck your teeth at the customers...you're not up for employee of the month.

Then there are my friends who grew up "ghetto" and act however they want...when they don't have to handle their shit. You going to court? Wear a suit. A job interview? Speak proper english. They do whatever they want...on their own time.

Guest willy.wonka

i love the ghetto

people tend to be more real.blinded by thier own struggles,the ghetto has a lot of love.we still hold through....

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

i get it.

i hate people that can never outgrow the ghetto mindstate even if they grew up there. my friends in their 20s-30s act same as always and look at me like a freak cuz i dont still talk like "yo nigga we gon' to da' sto' fo' a blunt?"

i grew up as inner city as fuck and act like a decent person (whatever that may be).

i think thats what decent people do..you might grow up in a shithole but you cant let that shit blind you and you cant hold it as an excuse for doing fucked up shit later in your life..maybe your atitude on different shit but im so sick of seeing faggots on tv bitching about the slums..you got all that money..get the fuck out.

bklynreps.

Well, where I lived for a period of time...was the G-H-E-T-T-O....A grocery store was over 2 miles away. 1 liquor store with a few bare necessities at super hi prices, tons of 40's, phillies, condoms for the hookers in front, brillo for the baseheads, and some pork skins. This was all that was in my hood..and drama,.,,mad mad drama...every fucking second..cops wouold only drive by and watch...45. shell casings as I walk to work lay on the ground.....ghetto bird would fly by...never really caring what was going down...and heads were broke as fuck...picking up butts and smoking em...and there is an overall sense of despair..that will slowly seep into you, and disintegrate all hope you may have. I had to get out...and now I call the ghett-o ....the GET-0UT.

The drama drove me insane...yelling all the time..hookers fighting in the street til their fat tits swung around...needles all over...I was trying to see a bit brighter side of life after a while...no one would visit me..heads would talk mad shit to my girl....just a bit too much to deal with...and fuck it..,.who doesn't want to have a nice crib, some sunlight, some damn MONEY?????...

I also respect the lessons I learned and carry that shit with me to know what I have worked for and earned is to not be take for granted.

....THE GHETTO...TALKING BOUT THE GHETTO.....

Why is it that all the rappers move out the first chance they get??

'the ghetto' is a place where I don't mind being from because suckers think you're a thug with thuggish tendencies- but for me, being 'straight out the ghetto' means not going back. I've been to my hometown maybe 7 times in the past 3 years and it's only 3 hours away. When I do go back I don't go see the 'crew' because all my ex-girlfriends have been knocked up twice by my unemployed ex-homeboys who still live at 'they momma's house' at the age of 24. I go back to visit my families and to paint my old spots... it is kinda cool that almost any corner store can be a legal wall. I do have friends that I visit with, but they are doing things besides selling drugs and betting on NFL Blitz or Madden Allstars. I have worked almost too hard to get where I am right now and when I'm done my kids will have a lot easier problems than being hungry and cold and stupid.

Archived