why write that word?

awake

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

i write cope.

i write it because there was someone who already kinged that name so that way i'm getting fame when i barely did anything.

Yeah, I was gonna drop what I write now and switch to Teck or Tech... cause no one's ever thought about using that before.

I put my name on all my pieces, but I tend to write different words depending on what's going on, or what I'm feeling at the time.

My crew (POV) and I put up our first shared piece tonight, it was a big POV on a freight car. I've been known to write "zzz" when it's really late, I wanna do some "GET UP" pieces, to try and get people moving, etc, etc.

I guess my deal is, I wanna express myself and motivate people, not just write my name a lot.

My words not to inspiring to others( not gonna say what i write just trust me). But there is a writer in london who writes ZOMBY he's been on graf from day. I personnely always felt it was such a good word cause it kinda puts you in the mind frame of a writer like in a trance just to get up. It also reflects the way society treats the ordinary folk in the world and how suits go to work like zombys. I doubt thats why he chose it but it's why it's my favourite word.

Originally posted by Jonny5

I put my name on all my pieces, but I tend to write different words depending on what's going on, or what I'm feeling at the time.

My crew (POV) and I put up our first shared piece tonight, it was a big POV on a freight car. I've been known to write "zzz" when it's really late, I wanna do some "GET UP" pieces, to try and get people moving, etc, etc.

I guess my deal is, I wanna express myself and motivate people, not just write my name a lot.

haha. you suck.

Eureka! ka ka

Originally posted by onesecondple

oh, i get it

see at first, I saw tthis guy's posts and I thought to my self, "who is this little dweeb, he's got nothing to say," and I saw the moniker, and I thought again, "these sweep team fellahs seem pretty smart, and cool even though everybody jocks them, that's okay, and I guess this onesecondple is someone's little brother," well folks, I've figured it out, he's like this super sarcastic echo, you say something and he breaks it down and then filters it through his super sarcastic fast moving brain of his. that's kind of cool.:lick:

Archived