why worry

thiSINKsux

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest newjack

im not trying to be a dick or maybe I am, but why are you guys jocking a toss on a train like the dudes DONDI or something?? this is the second train thread that ive seen the same toss on and a bunch of fr8 posters going wild over it.

if you feel offended, try and start a reply war with me.. youll probably win.

Originally posted by and now you choke

nowadays, me too. send me nyc trash now!

you owe me a package, jakoff.

ps.i agree with newjack. when there's something like that STAK thrown in...makes sense

hey lay off! You know first hand my procrastination isn't just a personal trait...it's a lifestyle!

Once i send out the next bunch of ebay crap, i'll send you something swell. i've been collecting for the sole purpose of doing that but everytime it comes down to do it, i end up playing boggle with the girl that lives upstairs.

Guest FearIncarn8
Originally posted by newjack

im not trying to be a dick or maybe I am, but why are you guys jocking a toss on a train like the dudes DONDI or something?? this is the second train thread that ive seen the same toss on and a bunch of fr8 posters going wild over it.

if you feel offended, try and start a reply war with me.. youll probably win.

AH HA YOU ARE JEALOUS!!