Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Why wiggers are ruining the world and other wisdoms

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Milton, Nov 30, 2003.

1. Milton

Milton Senior Member

So I've been looking all over for these new indigo evisu 'genes' cause nobody has them, and I have a thing for nice denim. So I look at all the stores around and 1 is carrying them but has them overpriced by like 50 bucks so I leave. I go home to check ebay, on the off chance that I might come across a pair cheaper. So I search for evisu and what comes up but "Hella Sick Evisu Gullwing Throwback Sweater." This is what bothers me, why is it that wiggers with too much money on their hands pick a respectable brand of clothing (ie. Burrberry, Gucci &c.) and buy it up until it becomes urban? And then they start making boots and throwbacks. It kills me, if you were really ghetto you wouldn't be shopping for 200 dollar evisus.

If Britney wants people to focus on her music she should stop dressing like a hooker.

And now somethign from a book: In the late 1980's in almost every major American city there were plans for billboards care of the Israeli Tourism Commission which had a picture of old Jerusalem and the caption "Jerusalem, only a stones throw from Tel Aviv." They were quickly retracted.

I'm ranting, please leave me be, or contribute or tell me I'm whack...

Milton

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

So anyways, I says to Mable I says...

3. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

http://www.unhitched.com/images/mable's.jpg'>
    "We are Mable"

4. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

her eyes were hazel, her name was mable, i kissed her once and now i'm able

5. Gunm

Gunm Banned

ha ha ha, "...only a stones throw away." pure comedy.

i don't really care for Britney's music. She only dresses like a hooker to offset the tepid music she makes.

i don't care what the thugs are wearing, just so as long as they stay the fuck out of my neighborhood. I could care less what "Tyrone" is sporting just so as long as he "keeps it real" down on international blvd in San Leandro. Louis Vutton drive-by kid. At least when they get shot down dead they'll look good in their gucci pants and armani jacket.

6. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

7. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

i hate all forms of pop trendy garbage!

wiggers have been around for a long while. now instead of being grimey they are blingy. for the most part they have always been yuppie larve rich suburban scum. being from long island and queens i have seen my fair share of this phenomena.

i hate rich kids who try to dress ghetto. i belive the term is called "slumming". i honestly hate this trend more than the blingy wiggers. if you have money.....be proud, i don't and i'd love some of yours!

8. krie

krie Guest

hey come on now, leave britney outta this

9. Telo

Telo Elite Member

I am so sick of wiggers its not even funny.. It seems as though they are trapping some attractive girls and corrupting our music.. A BIG ASS FROWN DOWN FOR WIGGERS!

10. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

http://www.wiggaz.com/photo/ghetto2.jpg'>

"don't hate, congratulate"

11. Milton

Milton Senior Member

***Reformed Wigger since '92***

12. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

wiggers crack me up. especially when you tell they are wiggers and they cant say shit back to you.

i mean, sitting in your shady hat and t shirt wearing g unit sneakers smoking a blunt playing snoop dog's character on true crime while astonished at the fact that yes girls actually do suck dick and prolly never been through anything remotley like living in a innercity, you my freind are a wigger and theres not shit you can say about it. and he didnt say shit when i said i was gonna rob him either, but his freind did after i said it 7 or 8 times. i was kidding though. robbing people is bad karma, but its kind of fun to.

13. kemekill

kemekill Member

Jeans?

14. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

fake burberry, gucci, louis vuitton, coach, etc. really cheapens the whole high-end clothes thing for all those who really appreciate its quality. wiggers have no appreciation for anything. that is why they are wigegrs.

and i was wondering....where i'm from, wiggers are sometimes called "tobies" because that is just a wigger name. and a "tasha" is a female wigger. are these local terms or have you guys ever heard them?

15. Giving Tree

Giving Tree Senior Member

http://www.calvin.edu/~mad3/399-seance.jpg'>

wiggers? fuck that..

there are people like THIS running around still!!